Flame The British!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only because we've been celebrating all year and the team has a huge hangover.

We designed the propulsion system for all those lovely jets of yours so there.

O RLY?

http://img227.imageshack.**/img227/3818/sr71ge2.jpg

Anyway, you also gave Stalin your best Rolls Royce turbine design because you lost a game of billiards. No joke, look it up.

Well I think he was referring to the fact that we gave America the design for the jet engine and radar for that matter.

"Anyway, you also gave Stalin your best Rolls Royce turbine design because you lost a game of billiards. No joke, look it up."

I have no clue about that but Io your a decent enough bloke I will not bother looking it up I will just take your word for it.

"The Soviet Union was not invited to share in the new weapons developed by the United States and the other Allies, but they were not to be left out of the nuclear club for long. All during the war, information had been pouring in from a number of volunteer spies involved with the Manhattan Project"

Better turbine than Atomic secrets.

Last edited:
It's Io

doesn't matter to me.

What I find mostly disturbing about England is how little you guys know about sex... especially contraception...and your food is.....errrrrrr.....strange! (I stayed 3 months in a boarding school.....I know what I?m talking about :p)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1441898.stm

It?s old, but I don?t find the newer articles......

One teenager was quoted as saying: "Putting a watch around your penis before sex means the radioactivity of the dial kills off sperm."

Yea only if its Russian, like a Sekonda.

well THAT might work....my grandfather had one of those and we tested it in school....the geiger counter got hyperactive :p

well THAT might work....my grandfather had one of those and we tested it in school....the geiger counter got hyperactive :p

cuz in the olden days, i thot it was illegal now, glow n the dark stuff used radium which was pretty radioactive. now they use phosphorous or somethin like that.

But you, you gotta hand it to the brits for designing a new revolutionary new type of shock absorber thats used in the 599...oh, oh wait a minute...

As a matter of fact the louisiana purchase was bigger than the whole of the UK

^dude, it pretty much doubled the size of the US.

And being bigger than the whole of UK is a claim that about 10 of our states hold.

U.K. is 93,000 square miles. The following states are bigger:

Alaska 567,400
Texas 261,797
California 155,959
Montana 145,552
New Mexico 121,356
Arizona 113,635
Nevada 109,826
Colorado 103,718
Wyoming 97,105
Oregon 95,997

Ok. Stop.
I do not like to hear Americans bashing british football skills... atleast they play proper football and not the faggy tackle game with pads. American football is nothing more than hockey without ice... and with black players.no discrimination intended Thats it.

Football or whatever soccer you wanna call it is THE sport and many many people will testify that. I mean it is allmost as old as the olympics...

Last edited:
FYI: We play a lot of soccer here too. The USA girls team were world champions a few years ago. ;)

But our mens team still manages to do a great job at playing bunchball, like a fucking 7-year old rec team.

At least we can fight a war better than anyone... wait, wait, wait; disregard that last thought. Hmmm... what can we do better than the UK?

I know. How about thinking up more ways to use gas than everyone else. Where else besides the US do you have a V8-powered grill.

AMERICA...FUCK YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.