Flame The British!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, you also gave Stalin your best Rolls Royce turbine design because you lost a game of billiards. No joke, look it up.

I can't find the whole story, but what I gleaned from Google was uproariously funny.

Military technology? Let's have a game of pool over it!

Anyway, you also gave Stalin your best Rolls Royce turbine design because you lost a game of billiards. No joke, look it up.

Any chance of a link? This sounds hilarious but I can't find it on Google.

i haven't been on thi forum for quite a while, but when i decided to come back there's a 6 page thread flaming my country :lol: and last time i looked here there was a post like ' how do you shave your balls' so i clearly always come back at the wrong time lol

i haven't been on thi forum for quite a while, but when i decided to come back there's a 6 page thread flaming my country :lol: and last time i looked here there was a post like ' how do you shave your balls' so i clearly always come back at the wrong time lol
:lol: Don't you love this forum?! ^_^

*bow* A' thank you.

I made that thread to be such a joke. It was funny how many people thoguht I was serious.

I found it funny as i didn't expect so many people to actually reply to that question! :lol:

And i do love this forum ,viper :lol:

The British don't flame you Americans as much as we take the micky out of those gay boy french! Come on! By the way i am British and i hate that stupid sport they call cricket. so can we not 'Flame the British'

heh fuck this ill flame myself

i agree.... england sucks the fat one.

tony blair is a moron who seems to have just killed this country. minorities get the preferences, scrounging romanians get free housing and cash in hand jobs, the rich get richer and honours for handing labour yet more money, the poor and the asylum seekers will vote blair again because he seems willing to hand out vast amounts of tax payers cash on them.

they also use tax payers cash to pay for fancy offices and furniture, blow it on useless quangos and give nothing back to the british public.

gordon brown wants to tax us into oblivion, and i'd love to ask where all the money is going because its not being spent on the NHS, or the trains, or the roads. the police dont know what crime fighting is anymore....but they are intimate with the radar gun.

christmas is banished for being offensive to bradford (you need a passport to go there...uk'ers will get the joke) the roads are shit, the trains are poor and if the wind blows the wrong way forget about getting anywhere on time, the buses are even worse and if you walk you'll either A) be stabbed by an 11 year old in a hoodie for which he'll recieve a medal of honour - an ASBO or B) if your a prostitue you'll end up dead, naked and in a ditch.

THIS WHOLE FUCKING ISLAND JUST SUCKS

hahahahaaaaa

aston will be british again when ford sell up because they are losing money

Originally Posted by jeffy777 View Post
Someone needs to brush up on their history. The Louisiana Purchase was A LOT more than just what we know as the present state of Louisiana and it was the catalyst to the infamous expedition of Lewis and Clark and the US expansion to the west coast.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Purchase
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_&_Clark

Yeah but us Canadians owned most of Washington and Oregon at the time due to the fact it was settled by British and Canadian subjects you stole that and the damn Alaska border dispute.

Yeah but us Canadians owned most of Washington and Oregon at the time due to the fact it was settled by British and Canadian subjects you stole that and the damn Alaska border dispute.

Actually, Spain had a big claim on Washington:

"Spain ceded their original claims to this territory to the United States. This began a period of disputed joint-occupancy by Britain and the U.S. that lasted until June 15, 1846, when Britain ceded their claims to this land with the Treaty of Oregon."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_state#History

Oregon was jointly settled by Britain and the US:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon#History

So if you mean The British when you say "Canadians", I guess you may have somewhat of a point, but Canada wasn't even a nation till it started to gain independence in 1867.

Last edited:
Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?

nope

BBC news 24 FTW oh and the intarweb because the intarweb is always right.

sorry my rant is more for comedy value than fact. i do think england sucks though.

there is one thing we are better at though. Engineering. its just a shame engineers are not appreciated in this country....at all.

Mr whittle invented the jet engine, but then didnt patent it, then the UK government handed its development over to rover...way to go.

brunel was the man

we also cracked "super sonic flight" it was british engineers who figured out the tail plane/elevator design needed to control a plane at Mach 1 +. we shared the idea with you yanks, then the government pulled the plug and we got nothing back in return.

concorde anyone? desgined by hand. ok it was a joint effort with the french too, but we did most of the grunt work. i believe the US also tried for a supersonic jet liner...but your bigger is better mentallity got the better of you.

it is possible colt got the idea for a revolver after he visited england. he claimed he got it from the ratchet thingy used on a ship to wind rope. but it is thought he had also seen plans for a gun with rotating chambers while he was here. speculation though.

theres no denying america has produced some great pieces of engineering...but then again its nice when you have the money and the german scientist pinched off the back of WW2, u did have the Jeep though, good job. british government wont pony up for things like you have.

hoover damn is another engineering great...its awesome.

the SR-71 is amazing, but again not possible without whittles jet engine

i still think we are better though, not because we can come up with things you cant. i think presented with a problem we would both be able to engineer a solution. but i would bet on the english solution being far more elegant and simple.

oh yeah, we also invented the internet....thats right. forget the guys name though.

i think america is a great enabler...you dont necessarily come up with all the solutions, but you take that solution from the person who cant afford to implement it, you implement it yourselves and then develop it far beyond the originators dreams.

can some americans chime in with great pieces of engineering (please dont mention rockets etc....you needed stolen german scientists for that, im talkin proper native american ideas/engineering)

Or the Sun?

you two cant seriously be suggesting that england isnt a shit hole right now?

your both still in school i see (16 and 17) wait till you get out into the big bad world of work, and get talking to some senior work colleagues...then come back to me.

nothing speaks better about the state of this country than the words and experiences of men/women who have been there and done that. newspapers are overrated. you want the real deal? speak to a couple of guys who are 50-60 year old.

tony blair is fucking this place up. the bad thing is, i wont vote......because there isnt any political party that i actually like. not one. thats why i want out.

Status
Not open for further replies.