Flame the Norwegians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how come you were too wimpy to not do anything when we took over, you were under the rule of the danish for over 400 years :p
Because, unlike you, we lost two thirds of our population to the black pest. Even our language died out, that's why we had to make "nynorsk" in the 1800s, and that's why Henrik Ibsen really wrote pure Danish. We have two languages today, actually. Nynorsk, and Bokm?l, the last is developed from Danish, and the most used.

Admit it! The Swedish have all the good stuff, Kn?ckebr?d, IKEA-food etc. :lol:
The only thing the Swedes have contributed to the culinary table of the world is meatballs, which are pretty good. Other than that, you make good smokeless tobacco, and you can buy weak beer in the shops every hours. But then again, to buy a real beer or cider, you need to be 20. That's just stupid.

Well you are from Denmark so i made the assumption you were Gay, i apologize for my mistake sir..sorry Madam.:)
:lol:

And that is a good thing :blink:

:p
Didn't go to hell before the Italians found it. As usual, the Italians made a mess of it, before British rule straightened stuff a bit, but then they had the idea to seperate, and as we've seen with other British colonies in Africa, normally that doesn't do any good to the colony.

:tease:

*hides*

You made Captain Scott's team commit suicide
No, Scott made some damned stupid and idiotic desissions, like pulling their equipment themselves, trying to use scooters, ponies(!) and so on.

And we didn't, they starved to death, and before that, one of the members decided to go commit suicide because he was injoured, and didn't want to slow them down.

Courage, I'll give him that.

Norway sucks because we always have to force people into saying how great Norway is.

We are way to nationalistic...

But atleast we don't sound like were taking a shit everytime we speak (Danish)

But atleast we don't sound like were taking a shit everytime we speak (Danish)

Heeeeey :mad: This is 'Flame the norwegians' :p

You sound like Goofy when you speak.

Norway sucks because we always have to force people into saying how great Norway is.

We are way to nationalistic...
Nah, just because we ALL go out on the streets marching during our national day, and we cry of joy when we win football matches, we don't need to be nationalistic.. :tease:

But yeah, we are.
Heeeeey :mad: This is 'Flame the norwegians' :p

You sound like Goofy when you speak.
Most english speaking people I've talked to, say we speak like we sing.

Most english speaking people I've talked to, say we speak like we sing.

Pfft, I wrote that on the first page in this thread :p

Norwegians speak as if they were singing ... a gay musical :p

Umm, yeah...all Scandinavian languages sound funny.

Swedish is worst, really. When it comes to fun-ness. And for standup, danish works well, they really do talk like they are Norwegians with a potato in their throat.

[YOUTUBE]IYd_02tfLA[/YOUTUBE]

Admit it! The Swedish have all the good stuff, Kn?ckebr?d, IKEA-food etc. :lol:

Don't blame me, blame the Lonely Traveler guide to Norway! :mrgreen:
The only thing the Swedes have contributed to the culinary table of the world is meatballs, which are pretty good. Other than that, you make good smokeless tobacco, and you can buy weak beer in the shops every hours. But then again, to buy a real beer or cider, you need to be 20. That's just stupid.

Any country that has 'lutefisk' probably shouldn't be qualified to judge anyone on culinary tastes. :p

FYI, I live in a "Norwegian" town in the US, there is even a Norwegian museum: http://vesterheim.org/about/index.php

Oh I know a good one, back on wintersport we used the train. The railroad company was called NSB. NSB basically were dutch-nazi's during the second WO.

Any country that has 'lutefisk' probably shouldn't be qualified to judge anyone on culinary tastes. :p

FYI, I live in a "Norwegian" town in the US, there is even a Norwegian museum: http://vesterheim.org/about/index.php
Nice. :) Used to know an Norwegian-American in Cali, I think, he even learnt Norwegian. :p

Lutefisk isn't that bad. I guess. You just need to get used to it, like beer and Coca Cola.

Oh I know a good one, back on wintersport we used the train. The railroad company was called NSB. NSB basically were dutch-nazi's during the second WO.

NSB is the national railroad company. They're getting better in some ways, worse in others. But traveling by train in Norway, at least in summer, is hell.

Though, going on the London underground is worse.

Swedish is worst, really. When it comes to fun-ness. And for standup, danish works well, they really do talk like they are Norwegians with a potato in their throat.
What, just because we can get serious and you lot cant thanks to your constant high-pitched cheerleader-lingo :p

What, just because we can get serious and you lot cant thanks to your constant high-pitched cheerleader-lingo :p

I know why you think we all speak like this, because you've only heard the way people speak in the eastern parts of Norway.
And I agree, some have a high pitched nasty sound to their voice.

On the west-coast the story is quite different, we sound more manly :D

This thread: :roflmao: He He you scandenavians are so alike , yet you flame each other the worst!

What kind of loser nation loses 2/3 of their population to stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.