Flamer

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
As most of you know a guy posted shit on the forum yesterday with 2 accounts, I took care of his shit and I'm keeping in tough with Viper to ban him definately.

I also want to thank you, you acted the perfect way, ignoring him and PMing mods, that's the best thing to do.

Thanks for the cleanup!
I see there are still 6 posts from him left though.

:roll:

Shit like this is gonna happen as the forum grows. As Ren said, the best thing to do is ignore it.

??
I am here at least 3 times a day and I haven't noticed anything... :?:

Ren was on it. A guy named "trasher" and "trasher01" spammed a bunch of shit 'cause he's 3 years old.

oliB said:
??
I am here at least 3 times a day and I haven't noticed anything... :?:

Yeah it only lasted for about 2-3 hours...he posted like 50 posts in a couple of hours with 2 accounts.

I see it happened again today, was there no IP block on that dude, or did he come back with a different IP?

Diff IP, those were banned as well. Tempted to just ban his whole IP range.

As long as he's not the brightest, that would keep him out, however, if he knows just a little bit, he would still be able to get around it.
It's worth a shot though.

Well judging on his posts, it's unlikely. Sounds like a tard.

i saw the other one and it seems like those guys really hate the RX-8 and Viper... saved one of the pics cuz i thought it was kinda funny

They say they hate the RX-8 and the Viper because they think it'll break my heart and Viper's heart :roll: shows how dumb they are.