FlatOut

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Someone mentioned this game on BroadBandReports.com's forums and how fun it was. So, I downloaded the demo and it's f'ing FUN!!! :D

flatout_1.jpg

flatout_2.jpg

flatout_3.jpg

flatout_4.jpg

Go download the demo!

Or look around other places. *cough*SuprNova*cough*

I already had it, and it's fun for one day, the car can't blow up or something...and you have to drive 30mph to finish damagefree..

Jostyrostelli said:
and you have to drive 30mph to finish damagefree..
No way dude. It's all about the powerslides! :twisted:

you must have a steeringwheel then..with keyboard i gave up pretty quickly , but it's nice you can destroy almost everything :D

I gotta give a small heads-up regarding to this game before buying it. It has a thing called "auto-brake" or "slide-control" or whatever it was. Basically it means that when you come to a corner and turn the wheel to make the greatest powerslide ever it takes the throttle control and brings the revs down to prevent you from sliding. That's pretty much what turned me away from the game, at least until someone makes a modification that takes that darn thing off.

Really? No wonder I couldn't keep my speed up that high through corners. Hopefully it's hidden in the options.

BTW - a little nitro coming outta the corners makes up for that real quick. ;)

I've seen that game as a popular one on suprnova for a while now, but I couldn't find any reviews, so I didn't bother with it. What's it all about?

I tried the game. I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it.

Good physics overall, but the game just feels cheap. A decent effort for an arcade racer, but not nearly as much fun as Burnout 3.