Flight Simulator 2020

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
'13 Dart 1.4T mtx, '03 Ranger, '20 KTM 390 Duke
Funny you ask that, since the other day before the CTD's came back I flew a picture perfect approach straight into the ground since I completely forgot to lower the gear.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
'03 Audi Allroad, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Funny you ask that, since the other day before the CTD's came back I flew a picture perfect approach straight into the ground since I completely forgot to lower the gear.

I'm not sure what else to do with the game. I did my things, fly by my house, where i grew up, hardly could tell what it was, then did 2 long haul flights for shits and giggles.... Now what?

GRtak

Forum Addict

This isn't GTA.

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
I'm not sure what else to do with the game. I did my things, fly by my house, where i grew up, hardly could tell what it was, then did 2 long haul flights for shits and giggles.... Now what?

The bush trips are nice and scenic, some of the landing challenges are just nuts, or you could roleplay a pilot for hire based on websites that do that sort of thing. Two that come to mind are FSEconomy (what I do most of the time) and NeoFly. Both are free and generate missions for you to do to give some external purpose to your simming and maybe visit a place you wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

You could also go looking to make small challenges for yourself. Freeware scenery for an air race? Here's one for a Red Bull Air Race course in Geneva. Tough landing challenge? Put a 747 down at Saba (airport code TNCS). Challenge of commitment? Pick one of the fast turboprops or business jets and fly an around-the-world course.

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
My CTDs seem to be sorted out, I have the Aerosoft CRJ and PMDG DC-6 for FSEconomy flights, and now I'm eyeing up a trip in the DA62 through all the handcrafted Japanese airports I missed since I wasn't playing when that World Update and Discovery Flight came out. I'm still stunned by just how much better this sim looks than FSE on even my not-very-powerful rig.