Florida State Trooper Pulls Over Speeding City of Miami Cop, 120MPH in a 60MPH Zone

tumblr_lrlhf28SGA1qb6xks.jpg

Who woulda thunk that childish cops act like childish assholes.

Up Date -Highway Patrol, Police At War Over Speeding Ticket; Feces Smeared On Cop's Car...
This could get interesting:
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2011/11/08/new-video-of-troopers-speeding-shows-growing-inter-agency-war/

Apparently there's some video of FHP speeding down the interstate. I won't lie, they do that all the time, but they don't go 120 miles an hour at night through flowing traffic, at least not in my experience. Worst I've ever seen is may 15 ~ 20 over down some of the empty parts of I10 (we're talking only car for 2 miles).

as i have said before, i have been driving I-4 through florida almost everyday for 3 years now and i have NEVER seen a trooper here doing 120. The most i can recal when NOT pursuing another car is about 5-10 MPH over the rest of the traffic (we are usually around 75-85). I have nothing but nice things to say about the FHP and anyone i have ever talked to about it from my area or others always agree. If a Trooper stops another Police agency then im fairly sure they deserved it and this one did.

Last edited: