Flux.armed.us (torrent link provider) keeps timing out

legenda

This doesn't seem to be a tracker issue, rather the server providing links to torrent files (flux.armed.us) doesn't respond. Since there aren't any more reports I guess it's just me. Maybe I'm in a some kind of blacklist or sth? My IP is 195.148.52.168.

You are not alone.

I found the same problem

Frustrating. Going to dinner and hope it fixes itself :mad:

The FG SD torrent is at
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:PYPFZ2OLWSUANGTLBTNRUKHS3ZXCORY3

720p:

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:UBZU76IF3WYZB7YTDH3BBJ22WYMQRXQW

1080i:

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3GWONA7BDSA3E5FPLMB7VNI72MQGVMWB

Last edited:
The FG SD torrent is at
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:PYPFZ2OLWSUANGTLBTNRUKHS3ZXCORY3

720p:

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:UBZU76IF3WYZB7YTDH3BBJ22WYMQRXQW

1080i:

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3GWONA7BDSA3E5FPLMB7VNI72MQGVMWB
where do i put those?

Check for something like "Add Magnet URI" or "Add torrent from URL". Then it will grab the torrent off your distributed network of peers.

If all fails I could upload the torrent files somewhere, but Magnet links are much easier.

As another alternative, you could just build your own URL to the torrent from torrage together with the hash that you get from the flux link.

Last edited:
I do not understand how to get it from my peers, i will just wait until viper fixes it.
thanks tho narf +rep

You will find people are much more receptive when you use plain language instead of that shit.

Just posting things in the order I discover them. Had I known the thing about the torrage links from the beginning I'd just have posted those links straight away.

Copying the Magnet Links from the torrents out of uTorrent was the easiest thing to do, so I did that first :)

Once the DNS updates it will be back online.

Thanks narf. Yeah those magnet links didn't do anything when I pasted into uTorrent but the one from your next post works great.