• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Followed by balloons

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Attach these balloon's, and drive :D
missle.jpg

haha, what a great idead. put on your osama costume, get into a rundown toyota pickup truck and floor it on any american highway. :lol:

I remember laughing at that one year ago :roll:

k, I'll stop being an ass, but you guys gotta stop posting old stuff first! :|

I've never seen it...

And yeah stop being an ass, if it has been posted on THIS forum, ok.

But we are not all people who have browsed every other forum on the planet...

I think we practically need polls or something on these sorts of things to see who has seen it before or not. Atleast it would make Ren shut up. :p I've never seen this before, and I'm guessing a good 95%-99% of the forum hasn't either.

We're not all pathetic internet forum addicts like you Ren. :p :lol:

:lol: ... I have never seen this pic before as well... btw... this pic is either in England or in malaysia... the gold color car you see on the right handside is a Proton :D

the forum has colectively PWNED Ren. :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Renesis said:
I remember laughing at that one year ago :roll:

k, I'll stop being an ass, but you guys gotta stop posting old stuff first! :|

uhm, what exactly is wrong with you Ren? PMS'ing or .... ?

I've never seen this before, so thanks for posting !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

haz

Can I join you all, saying I didn't see it before, either? ;)

yea. pls .... just because one of our "mods" have seen a picture already -which is posted here - doesn't mean it is old in definition. Just that it is old to him ... not for the rest of the forum ....... :roll:

haz

:lmao:
that's awesome, I'm gonna have to google that to see if anyone is selling 'em :D

haz said:
yea. pls .... just because one of our "mods" have seen a picture already -which is posted here - doesn't mean it is old in definition. Just that it is old to him ... not for the rest of the forum ....... :roll:

haz

What does that change buddy? Did I lock it cause it was old? no. So me being a mod changes nothing about that, I'm just a repost/old stuff police, i'm like that, live with it. :tease:

:lmao: Oh, those balloons are just a wonderful idea! I'd really like to see the faces of the people who see that car driving around somewhere... :mrgreen: