Food! [The thread that started this section]

Wait... so you're saying the 78 cent cups of ramen I see at the store are not high quality? :lol:

Exactly, the good ones cost 99 cents everyone knows that.

Edit: I actually like instant noodles as a snack...i just consider it sacriligeous to call it 'ramen'

To be honest I quite enjoy them as well, whatever they should be called. Maybe the fact that they're so cheap makes them psychologically taste better :lol:

I think he made the ramen and put peanut butter on it...:dunno:

I put tabasco sauce on instant noodles sometimes, its pretty good.

Whenever I'm gonna add spice something I've started to add different kinds of them, so if I'm making a ragu I like to add fresh red or green chilis, black pepper and cayenne.

:lol: Larry David = Brilliant.

My sister and I held an afternoon tea this..er...afternoon. Took us about three and a half hours to make everything which I guess isn't too bad.

226280_10150162737722797_685622796_7199793_461387_n.jpg

So we made hot cross cupcakes (basically cinnamon and raisin cupcakes), pate and rye butterfly sandwiches, mini cheese and herb scrolls, egg sandwiches, a lemon cake with earl grey icing, and for the piece de resistance, chocolate eggs filled with banana cream and caramel (my sister's brilliant creation).

So now I feel slightly sick and am going out for dinner with my parents. yay!

Looks nice, especially the chocolate eggs.

This may be a repost, but anyways:

The idea is absolutely awesome! Would I eat such a thing - no way in hell! :lol:

That was retarded on so many levels. I don't get the attraction to epic meal time. He's just yelling nonsensically, like Billy Connolly, only less funny, he spent hundreds on dollars on what would normally cost many times less if he made it as a proper lasagna.

WHY AM I EVEN COMMENTING ON THIS?

That was retarded on so many levels. I don't get the attraction to epic meal time. He's just yelling nonsensically, like Billy Connolly, only less funny, he spent hundreds on dollars on what would normally cost many times less if he made it as a proper lasagna.

WHY AM I EVEN COMMENTING ON THIS?

I was like, cool...then I heard him speak...then it was annoying..

I went to a Model UN with his sister back in February. It was pretty funny cause she looks just like a smaller girl version of him. i think we're gonna make something of this sort in our school cafeteria for the end of the year. it would be epic.