Food! [The thread that started this section]

Is this thread good for extensive recipes as well or should i make separate threads? I want to fully document my mum's quisine when she makes some of her delicious meals and take plenty of pics.

I say post them here. Remember someone did that 24 hour brisket thing? I think it was The Finn? Anyway... take lots of pics so we can drool.

Holy shit... this is ummmmmmmm... well it could be genious or incredibly dangerous... you be the judge!!

finalex00.jpg

20080128-Exhaust_Burger_Cooker_3.jpg

Holy shit... this is ummmmmmmm... well it could be genious or incredibly dangerous... you be the judge!!

finalex00.jpg

20080128-Exhaust_Burger_Cooker_3.jpg

i would be worried about hitting something and knocking it off while speeding down the highway or something...

Is this thread good for extensive recipes as well or should i make separate threads? I want to fully document my mum's quisine when she makes some of her delicious meals and take plenty of pics.

definitly post it in here! this thread needs more step by step photo recipies...

i kind of wish there weas a way to catalog them all so we could have a finalgear cookbook

if you bought them frozen then yes. I actually really like fresh whitecastle tho

if you bought them frozen then yes. I actually really like fresh whitecastle tho

Well, they were fresh.. a month ago. I got a Crave Case, ate 15 :?, then froze the rest.

oh and I agree, when they're fresh they're good.

I've never had the chance to try Whitecastle... and I've seen the movie dozens of times. Well, more like twice.

^ I would highly recommend it. Even if you just go once, its worth it.

The frozen burgers just don't taste the same. There's nothing like getting it "fresh."

Now they just need one in Pennsylvania so I don't have to drive an hour and a half to get there.... :mad:

I've never had White Castle either. They're not out this far west. I have to settle of In-N-Out. :cool:

My next venture is going to be Sonic. I always see commercials for it but never been. Luckily there's one somewhat-on-the-way-home from school.

I've never had White Castle either. They're not out this far west. I have to settle of In-N-Out. :cool:

Settle is right. Maybe i just had a bad experience or went on an off day but when i was in pheonix i went to in and out burger and was very very unimpressed. i would rank it above BK and McD but way below Wendys or Steak and Shake. The fries were great but my burger was really dry

My next venture is going to be Sonic. I always see commercials for it but never been. Luckily there's one somewhat-on-the-way-home from school.

Sonics can be kinda hit or miss sometimes they are great and sometimes kinda meh... but the drinks are always fantastic. LOVE the drink menu

Settle is right. Maybe i just had a bad experience or went on an off day but when i was in pheonix i went to in and out burger and was very very unimpressed. i would rank it above BK and McD but way below Wendys or Steak and Shake. The fries were great but my burger was really dry
Blasphemy.

Must have been an off day. You have to get your burger animal style though, that's very important.

Sonic is good. I don't really care for their burgers so much, but everything else is tasty. They have good drinks and desserts. And good chili cheese coneys.

Blasphemy.

Must have been an off day. You have to get your burger animal style though, that's very important.

Sonic is good. I don't really care for their burgers so much, but everything else is tasty. They have good drinks and desserts. And good chili cheese coneys.

I like their mushroom burgers but I throw up and/or get mild food poisning evertime I have one. It's a conundrum.