Food! [The thread that started this section]

Wha? Most people fry the potatoes, then season them with salt and pepper after...never heard of the bag deal

The bag is good for roasting any vegetable, really. It helps evenly distribute the oil and seasonings, at least much better then trying to toss it in the baking dish.

How its Made, hotdogs. Fuck me, we all knew it was gonna be bad... Not that bad.

Not sure where this goes, so I'll put it here:

My favorite taco stand moved across town and the old building they are in was taken over by hipsters. They have the exact same menu and tastes just as good (except the salsa rojo is spicy now and the salsa verde is not). I'm in a food quandary....

Not sure where this goes, so I'll put it here:

My favorite taco stand moved across town and the old building they are in was taken over by hipsters. They have the exact same menu and tastes just as good (except the salsa rojo is spicy now and the salsa verde is not). I'm in a food quandary....

Put on skinny colorful jeans, thick rimmed glasses and keep eating there. :mrgreen:

And you get to say: I ate their food before they went across town mainstream.

So I finally got around to watching Epic Meal Time. I don't know why I didn't bother with it for so long, because I remember hearing about it constantly. But after someone posted a Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time video, which is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on youtube, I started watching some Epic Meal Time. And I'm having trouble watching some of the latest episodes. They're really acting like a bunch of douchebags later on. Which isn't such a bad thing, although watching a bunch of pasty white Canadians roll up on the clubs like they're big pimpin makes me cringe right down to my cracker-ass-cracker soul. But even that doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that they start talking about all the "haters" calling them douchebags and how if getting "rich with all that bacon money" makes them douches, then they're proud to be douches. Yada yada yada. I can handle the douche behavior, but combine that with them bitching about being called douches and then claiming to be proud of being douches, and I'm just about to my limit with the amount of douche I can tolerate. They need to cut the bullshit and get back to wrapping fast food in bacon and pretending to be geniuses. At least that is entertaining and amusing.

point is: It's fine to be a douche if you're honest with yourself about it.

i actually know the main guy's sister because her school and mine are in the same model un conference.

How its Made, hotdogs. Fuck me, we all knew it was gonna be bad... Not that bad.

:| I need to watch this. /is a glutton for punishment.

So I finally got around to watching Epic Meal Time. I don't know why I didn't bother with it for so long, because I remember hearing about it constantly. But after someone posted a Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time video, which is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen on youtube, I started watching some Epic Meal Time. And I'm having trouble watching some of the latest episodes. They're really acting like a bunch of douchebags later on. Which isn't such a bad thing, although watching a bunch of pasty white Canadians roll up on the clubs like they're big pimpin makes me cringe right down to my cracker-ass-cracker soul. But even that doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that they start talking about all the "haters" calling them douchebags and how if getting "rich with all that bacon money" makes them douches, then they're proud to be douches. Yada yada yada. I can handle the douche behavior, but combine that with them bitching about being called douches and then claiming to be proud of being douches, and I'm just about to my limit with the amount of douche I can tolerate. They need to cut the bullshit and get back to wrapping fast food in bacon and pretending to be geniuses. At least that is entertaining and amusing.

I can't stand the screaming they do. It's irritating.

Do any of the beautiful, talented, amazing, fantastic, highly awesome, revered by all, Americans eat Subway alot?

This post has nothing to do with an upcoming Uncharted 3 promotion in any way. https://pic.armedcats.net/a/as/astonmartin/2011/09/23/shifty.gif

I use to like Subway, but then I found a few sandwich shops that were so damn good, when I did stop by a Subway again, it was practically inedible.

Do any of the beautiful, talented, amazing, fantastic, highly awesome, revered by all, Americans eat Subway alot?

This post has nothing to do with an upcoming Uncharted 3 promotion in any way. https://pic.armedcats.net/a/as/astonmartin/2011/09/23/shifty.gif

Subway's ok, but like TomCat mentioned there are small sandwich shops in most areas that can totally kick Subway's ass in quality, quantity and price. Subway sub's are notoriously skimpy on meat.

Subway is one big meh in my book.

I try to go to pretty much any other sandwich/fast food place whenever I can.

I apologise in advance, because this is inappropriate. But I need my Drakey. :(
If any of you (Americans) stumble across one of these cups, from the 29th onwards. I would love the code. Or because it can be downloaded 5 times via PSN, access to an account to download the beta.

2qmdb2d.jpg

rvzi3c.jpg

Thankyou in advance for your kind and humble replies. :p