Food! [The thread that started this section]

:wave: Alive and kicking! I've finally been able to get back into some more cooking and baking lately (I've been in a culinary slump for several months due to working way too fucking much)... So hopefully more recipe results to come!

After watching this video, Rebeca was inspired and made Chebureki.
We have something similar here in Brazil but it was interesting to try a variation.
RJ55TW8.jpg

hVsMlSb.jpg

gw7QWVz.jpg

Yum! Hmm, I'm craving a beer now just seeing that.

I spotted this alleged culinary creation at Aldi today.

I have never seen this idea before. I'm not sure I want to ever see it again. I'm pretty sure I don't want to eat it.

I spotted this alleged culinary creation at Aldi today.

I have never seen this idea before. I'm not sure I want to ever see it again. I'm pretty sure I don't want to eat it.

I saw that in the weekly ad online this past week. I was like....nope. :lol:

Sure beats any microwave junk :dunno:

often we put meatballs in our mac & cheese
not much different than encapsulating the mac & cheese inside a meatball

without saying anything about the quality of that dish, i don't have a problem with that combo...

I met Guy Fieri today. Came to film at this new place I opened.

Random thought: My family has all been sharing this "culinary quiz" on FB. The funny thing is that it only shows two photos of chefs in its slide show: Meryl Streep playing Julia Child, and Guy Fieri. :lol:

Last edited:
I saw some of his work on munchies, like Ramsay he comes off as chill

Didn't really talk much. He came and went very quickly and was his usual hyper self... but the cameras were rolling the whole time

* searching google for receipes of mexican lasagne

can't be bad if made well!

EDIT: all receipes i find use taco's instead of pasta? not so sure about that one...

Last edited:
* searching google for receipes of mexican lasagne

can't be bad if made well!

EDIT: all receipes i find use taco's instead of pasta? not so sure about that one...

I've had it with tortillas, dad's uses cornbread or the one I made used lasagna noodles. I also have made a Mexican casserole that used Masa. Make it how your see fit.

Soft taco tortillas is how I made one, and I made the other with lasagna noodles. Once you realize that it's literally just a regular lasagna, but trade out a few spices, cilantro for oregano, a spicy pepper for bell peppers, and switch out a few cheeses...it's really no big deal.