Food! [The thread that started this section]

Soft taco tortillas is how I made one, and I made the other with lasagna noodles. Once you realize that it's literally just a regular lasagna, but trade out a few spices, cilantro for oregano, a spicy pepper for bell peppers, and switch out a few cheeses...it's really no big deal.

Flour or corn tortillas?

I'm at a greasy cabin of death, I order my sandwich and she's making another sandwich. So I said "sorry love, are you making an onion sandwich?" :| (Soggy and badly fried onions)

She goes "yeah, guy orders an onion with onion relish sandwich every day... Mind you, he is Polish"

Which makes sense, I like onions but this did seem odd.

Last edited:
Damn, I can smell that guy from here.

Don't worry you hardly smell the onions through the garlic, curry and microwaved salmon.

Likely not at the diner, but I just tried to think of something stinky and someone did that in our office yesterday.

Oh Yes! When my Mom or Grandmothers made these it was always like an event! Best days ever! Mmmm! :)

After watching this video, Rebeca was inspired and made Chebureki.
We have something similar here in Brazil but it was interesting to try a variation.
RJ55TW8.jpg

hVsMlSb.jpg

gw7QWVz.jpg

Attempted a pastry wrapped leg of lamb (Sheep Wellington?) Lamb turned out awesome, pastry was perfect. They did not stay together though. Apparently I missed some secret required to make the two components bond. Eh... it'll be easier to turn the leftovers into stew at least not.

Damn...this was one of the best taste-to-effort meals I've made in a while...even taking into account some steamed broccoli I forgot to make.

http://damndelicious.net/2013/07/07/korean-beef-bowl/

I ran out of chili flakes, so I used double the volume of harissa...then topped it with sriracha.

20170506_201258_zpsl5untdqm.jpg

I was told I'm to make it for dinner again tonight. Ha!

Red pesto?

*googles it*

Hmm, interesting.

Looks really good. :D

yep, i also prefer the red pesto
that looks like a tasty burger!!
pancetta > bacon :)

Haggis. Fucking. Pakoras.

Apparently it's hard to find a picture that makes them appetising but I just found out that they're a thing and the want is strong...