For anyone who doesn't know who the stig is.

:lock: :lock:

This is a pointless thread and Rafterman82 has made his 5 posts and has now disappeared.

Please close this thread :lock:

For anyone who doesn't know who God is: I am and I can prove it - tomorrow, I'll allow to be another day. I'm still thinking about if there will be a day after tomorrow, but you'll find out, eventually.

No, I am God, my 'x' said so.

My x gf, worked with the 5th gear crew, (Tif , Quentin etcetc,)

The original Stig was Tif himself, there was someone in between, but currently to my knowledge the Stig is touring car champion Ben Collins.

Enjoy the info

No, I am the Stig. In my off hours, I am known as the "Ghost of Akina" racing the Touge in my panda Trueno. And sometimes in my Subaru WRX STi.

Look, I've just used SuperZoom to prove unequivocally who the Stig is.

http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/5568/superzoomlg0.jpg

^ :lol:

Actually, keep this open until Rafterman82 comes back with another story about his ex girlfriends, brothers, mothers, neighbours, daughters dog being the mum of Top Gear Dog!!

Look, I've just used SuperZoom to prove unequivocally who the Stig is.

http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/5568/superzoomlg0.jpg

:lmao: :lmao:

That's worthy of quoting

(Hey, can you hook me up with that Super Zoom utility, it looks awesome...)

I want it too... I wanna zoom in onto some videos like they do on TV. It enhances quality at up to 3000% zoom, right?

Basically, if you zoom on the stig hard enough, you get a picture of the Stigs cell structure, if you zoom even more, you get a picture of who the stig really is.

This was just a theory because no one had a computer powerful enough to do such a zoom. Until Magnet arrived.

Oh and by the way, I live in London and Jeremy just called me the other day to tell me and everyone else in my street that the Stig is actually Johnny Vegas.

Yeah, well, I just rolled over and asked Hammond, and after he caught his breath he said you're ALL wrong, it's perfectly obvious it's actually Top Gear Dog in an incredible feat of impersonation.
:mrgreen:

I find it hard to believe none of the other girls thought of that first! :p

Yeah, well, I just rolled over and asked Hammond, and after he caught his breath he said you're ALL wrong, it's perfectly obvious it's actually Top Gear Dog in an incredible feat of impersonation.
:mrgreen:

I find it hard to believe none of the other girls thought of that first! :p

Nice thinking! :D

Damn my slow brain! :lol:

but currently to my knowledge the Stig is touring car champion Ben Collins.

(...)

It doesn't stop there, one night about 9months ago I got a call from, Tiff
he asked me if I could swap roles with him for one evening? he wanted my gf for one evening...

:rolleyes:

This is such old news now. So you read Ben Collins' Wiki. That's ok. You don't have to make up elaborate stories about Tiff Needell wanting to "borrow" your girlfriend for a night. Yawn.

Yeah, well, I just rolled over and asked Hammond...
:lol: :lol: Brilliant!

Last edited:
Isn't it funny how the guys and girls in this thread are discussing totally different things? We're discussing SuperZoom and you guys are talking about Hammond.

Isn't it funny how the guys and girls in this thread are discussing totally different things? We're discussing SuperZoom and you guys are talking about Hammond.

Nah, we're all doing the same thing: ribbing the s**t out of Rafterman82... 8)