• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

For fans of Mr. Clarkson and the Noble GTO M12.

Cigar2

For those who many or more importantly many not know the Noble GTO M12 R3 and the various cars built by Mr. Noble and his company.
Are being sold here in the States by a company called 1G Racing. If you are asking why I should care about this.
Well here's the reason if you go to 1G Racing's website. www.1GRacing.com you can order for a free inforamtion packet from them and has part of the packet they provide a little twelve minute VCR tape.
Of Mr. Clarkson testing the 2.5 version of the Noble M12 for Top Gear. You can also see it on their website has well.
I just thought some of the people here would like to know and take advantage of the offer.

Meh, I like them personally.

Daniel said:
I like them to. I like Motorbikes aswell, buts some cars just have that somehing that a lot of the plastic light weigthers cant seem to work out. Just my pov.

Ditto.

Daniel said:
I think Noble cars lack "the vibe" if you see what I mean. Kinda like a motorbike. Thanks though

i think noble cars have the price ;)

what's the use of a car having some vibe if you can't afford it?

well... the price of the Noble is not that expensive and if you actually drive that car on the streets... it makes you feel like your driving a Supercar. The car isn't that slow either... if I remember, the laptime was somewhere near the top

It means "Same here" or "Me too" - that sort of thing, it's used in America a lot but originates from the early 17th century via a Tuscan dialect variant of Italian detto ?said,? from the Latin past participle dictus. It was originally used to avoid repeating the name of a month.

Good enough explanation for ya? :)

Overheat said:
It means "Same here" or "Me too" - that sort of thing, it's used in America a lot but originates from the early 17th century via a Tuscan dialect variant of Italian detto ?said,? from the Latin past participle dictus. It was originally used to avoid repeating the name of a month.

Good enough explanation for ya? :)

You know, I could've made that explanation as clear as you but with three words...

Back to Noble, I really think it's a good sportscar and great value, but it's just not my thing. It's at it's best on track, unlike me. For a normal everyday car I'd get something that fits the role better. If I'd have money to get this for a weekend car, I'd just buy a Lotus Elise(would be more along my skills) and spend the rest on something else. And if I had bucketloads of money I'd just get {insert your favourite supercar maker here}.