• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

For Roman! Watch out!

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
Your local police in L?vis is trying to find new spots to hide and do radar traps!

Cas%20police%201.jpg

Cas%20police%202.jpg

cas%20police%203.jpg

:lol:

The real story is that the police car was in pursuit of a Hyundai Tiburon that did a 180 degree turn and he tried to turn too.. and fucked up as you can see! :p

:oops: :lol: Good find, that put a smile on my face.

haha .. that hyundai driver must be proud of himself now :p

hahaha... its always funny to see other countries police cars... they are not even sporty haha

I can just see hmm trying to do a 180 and the whole body rooooooollllllling.... bit of axle tramp as well...

The last thing I want them to have is a sporty car.

See how they drive? Crappy big cheap american sedans will do.

actually the cop cars in america are really good....they have crap one for patroling...the nice ones are like crown victorias with tuned V8 mustang engines. They have some nice videos of a ricer getting chased going 120+ and the cop cars still speed up to it

I've seen quick Crownvics but AFAIK, they can't corner... the coolest cop car I've seen in America was the Camaro Z28... I'm not sure if they still use it though

there are also Vipers in texas i believe... I think best cop cars (if i were a cop) is a M5:)

Dark_Templer_102 said:
actually the cop cars in america are really good....they have crap one for patroling...the nice ones are like crown victorias with tuned V8 mustang engines. They have some nice videos of a ricer getting chased going 120+ and the cop cars still speed up to it

hahahaha nice crown victorias ahahahaha thats hilarious hahaha

I still maintain they are a powerful boat.

logo said:
there are also Vipers in texas i believe... I think best cop cars (if i were a cop) is a M5:)

Yeah, we have Vipers here in Virginia, as well as some Corvettes and a few M3s up in the DC area. Most of our patrol cars have been replaced with Chevy Malibus or Dodge Intrepids, with some extra tuning, and heavier reliance on helicopter surveillance.

There's no need for them to be fast - they work together.

Dark_Templer_102 said:

False. All they get is a less restricive exhaust and engine chip.

Plus we don't have anything better than Crown Vics and Impalas here

No wonder they have to edit all the cop videos so that it looks like they get the kid who in reality out ran them.

I want to see more police chases where the criminals get away.

It's no fun watching a chase if you know who's gonna win :(

Here in Spokane, the cops have gone shifty on us, first a few white volvo wagons and a couple black 'stangs showed up, few months later they disappeared, re painted and with normal license plates. then they tinted the windows, leaving no indication whatsoever, save for the lights through the windows, when you get pulled over. I have also heard of a few BMW 3's and seen some camaros. same as above, no indication. but when push comes to shove, you can't out run the radio. and in Washington, when we say Patroled by Aircraft, we mean it, unfortunately.

:thumbsup: nice catch :)

mmm aussie cops some of them have ford xr8s which means 260kW.....and a pritty paint job and wait for it...FLASHING LIGHTS! Here the xr8 is a bit of a hoons car aswell, somewhat desireable, in fact a lot desireable (im 16 so be warned).