For those that think James May may be gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylock

Car(s)
Honda Civic
I was reading some of his old articles and he doesn't sound gay in any way to me.

Last Updated: 12:01am

What has he said that has hinted at him being gay? All i seem to remember are very hetero remarks about women coming from his mouth. Plus the guy is very old skool chauvanistic and alpha-male in his attitudes. If he was gay, he would be the straightest gay man around.

Its a joke, don't worry about it so much. I don't think theirs a male on this planet that has ever not been called gay by one of their friends, maybe with they exception of people like Charles Manson.

<sarcasm>

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/09/threaddelivers.jpg

</sarcasm>

WHAT!?!

EDIT: hahahaha. The "WHAT!?!" was as in, WTF is wrong with this thread? I don't have a thing for James May... Maybe... I dunno... Confused yet?...

Last edited:
Considering he's mentioned his girlfriend a number of times, I also doubt that he's gay. Just a bit of bantering, after all, they did the same to Hammond earlier.

James May has to be Gay, I was banking on it, It was to be, what a let down :(

I was reading some of his old articles and he doesn't sound gay in any way to me.

No offense, but what does your opinion have to do with the truth? I could believe aliens abducted me, but that wouldn't make it true (or false).

Cite some references or something rather than your gut.

Lol, I wasn't even going to click this thread, but thought it might have some source accusing him of being gay. If only I could turn back time.

He's mentioned a girlfriend a number of times on TV the one I remember being on his big wine adventure and how his girlfriend picked new underwear for him which had flowers on it. Its the same as Clarkson calling Hammond gay its just a joke like the other 90% of the show :p

I don't think any sane person seriously thinks he's gay. I mean, he's into cars, etc. He just has the balls to admit he's into wine and such.

Sarah Frater
James May Girlfriend
"My girlfriend Sarah says you get the animal you deserve and that Fusker (the word for a form of internet theft) is stand-offish and grumpy, just like me. He's quite wild - semi-feral really - and he bites.

"But he was a present from Hammond's wife, Mindy, so I couldn't say, 'No thank you,' could I?"

May has dated music journalist Sarah Frater for seven years. "I like a bit of rusticity in my women," he says. It is a brave man or a fool who describes his girlfriend as "rustic" but he adds blithely: "Sarah's an eccentric. She won't mind."

If you have seen Top Toys, Sarah is the woman who mentions that James once gave her a trainset as a birthday present. (And guys, no, that's not a good idea. ;))

Damn... you sure about that Linden? :(

No wonder my last gf didnt look all that excited when i gave her Hayes Repair Manual and a Torx kit for her Fiat Uno..

Status
Not open for further replies.