Ford Employee car show - July 17, 2015

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Tomorrow is the annual Ford employee car show! Last year's theme was Mustang's 50th Anniversary. This year we're featuring historic Lincoln and Mercury products (other cars are welcome obviously). I was just walking between buildings and saw cars already start to arrive.

And a big Lincoln trailer. I wonder what is in it.

I'm guessing its the Continental Concept, but we'll find out tomorrow.

Stay tuned, but until then heres the 2014 and 2013 Ford employee show threads. And theres also this other 2014 Employee show post in my general Summer 2014 thread.

Last edited:
Man, i know that Americans like luxobarges, but this is getting ridiculous.

/s

:lol:

Considering how much it rained last night and the general gloominess, I'm surprised so many cars made it out today. And seeing as how they're promising more rain, I figured I'd make a quick round between meetings. And yes, that truck did hold the Continental Concept. Photos are somewhere below. I'll probably do another quick round later to see if anythings changed.

Last edited:
Someone brought the car Dr Grip wanted soooo badly.

Photo_Jul_17__09_57_04.jpg

So do I, but I do remember you were searching for green initially.

The yellow Mercury Econoline pickup :drool:

Found this online. 99% sure its the same one

It currently is powered by a Shelby equipped 302. GT-40 heads. Shelby OEM intake. Holley 600DP. Gear driven Crane cam . roller rockers. ac equal length headers . old school Dual point dist. C-6 narrow case.

Went back out to see if anything has changed. A lot of the convertibles dropped their tops, a lot of cars left, but there were some new ones that showed up.

Like this license plate

Found this online. 99% sure its the same one

Now I'm 100% sure it is.....

The other Lincoln truck :lol:

And finally this classic.... Sorry, but that is a really dumb shape....

The cobra R. So cool. Although the front splitter doesn't hold up to sustained... 100mph or so of I remember. Rob from Super Speeders has one and did a bull run rally with it.

Only just found this myself, that's a really nice collection of cars, especially with four (technically five - Mangusta = me gusta) Panteras. The little Capri probably wins it for me though. Wasn't expecting to see a picture of a LR, especially one that appears to be a 110 but has Series 3 panels. maybe it's a very early one that's been done up. :think:

The Continental concept just looks like a Jag to me, which is an achievement of sorts but not really anything special.