Ford F-150 Raptor: First Drive

Lets not forget that 0.83g is probably more some some sedans/saloons for all we know!

It's better than a 300C. Wonder how the slalom would compare.

Seriously, I keep thinking about this truck too. Blows me away that Ford not only had SVT do it but now they are selling it! Awsome.

Well im impressed...very impressed. Infact...

do-want-dowantdowantdowant.jpg

I wish my truck had that kind of axle travel from factory

the Ford dealership a few buildings down from our dealership (Honda) just off loaded one from the truck... in black too, so nice!

Offer them a handfull of Accords in trade!

Would be much appreciated if one of our American members could purchase this for me and ship to Melbourne.

The awesomeness of this truck cannot be described.

Would be much appreciated if one of our American members could purchase this for me and ship to Melbourne.

Send me the money, I'll go put a down payment on it tomorrow.

(Do you mind if I don't ship it for about a month or so while I... warm it up fo you?) :mrgreen:

Woah, there's one in nearish me configured how I'd option it. Now to hope $50k falls in my lap. :D

If you are actually serious about it, then I'm sure one of us will be happy to help out.

In fact, since Salt Lake City isn't a port, the cheapest way to get it to a ship will be to drive it there. I promise I will take the most direct route to the LA port*.

* - a straight line across the desert.

I can get one nearby me, and I'll take a straight course for the LA port.

If you are actually serious about it, then I'm sure one of us will be happy to help out.

In fact, since Salt Lake City isn't a port, the cheapest way to get it to a ship will be to drive it there. I promise I will take the most direct route to the LA port*.

* - a straight line across the desert.

I was being 100% serious when I offered to go buy one tomorrow...

I'm so happy to see so many people as awstruck as I am for this thing. I GENUINELY want one VERY badly. This is probably the coolest thing Ford has done since the Ford GT.

How can you NOT want one, and I'm not even really a truck guy. Just imagine this with the 6.2L V8. :drool: <--

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see so many people as awstruck as I am for this thing. I GENUINELY want one VERY badly. This is probably the coolest thing Ford has done since the original SVT Cobra.

How can you NOT want one, and I'm not even really a truck guy. Just imagine this with the 6.2L V8. :drool: <--

*ahem

http://img91.imageshack.**/img91/8188/fordgta.jpg

SHIT, sorry I COMPLETELY forgot about that. I'll edit my post in respect to the godly GT.

Back on topic:

Time to drool...

Clean:
raptorintro.jpg

DIRTY!:
ford-svt-raptor-police.jpg

Yes that is a law enforcement vehicle in testing apparently. That makes it subzero and in its own fridge on the cool wall!

Last edited:
Holy shit Ford just created and cornered the border patrol fleet vehicle market.

Imagine making an offroad ambulance out of this truck.... the posibilities are endless... GOT I WANT ONE!!!!!!