• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ford Fiesta

something

Car(s)
Nissan 200SX S13
hi,

here is my latest chop. It was for a contest on another board.

mods:

- removed reflections & added new reflections
- new rims
- new paint
- new frontbumper (subaru)
- selfmade Sideskirt
- changed interior
- new background
- lower
- modded body

was really difficult to change the background and change suitable reflections :)

original pic:
http://www.skipmasta.de/contestcars/Fiesta120215.jpg

chop:
ford_fiesta_final.jpg

bigger version:
ford_fiesta_bigger_version.jpg

would like to hear your comments

Simply put, nice, clean, and amzing work!!! the car modifications are brilliant, and the background just suits the whole thing. Very impressive :thumbup:

Whoa, thats what I call a perfect chop. Done with perfection and as said before, excellent blend with the surroundings.

(Did you win the competition it was for?)

I?m glad that you like it :) thx for your positive feedback

voting isn?t finished so far ... but there is another chop in front of my fiesta :?

great work, I haven't ever seen some stuff like this one

:woot: :thumbsup:

wah man...if you didnt tell me if that was a photoshop i would have believed it was real....lol silly me ...

VEry nice... Put the link of the competition here, so we can see if the other one is worthy or not of being first...

I?m happy that you like it, but sadly some people do not like it :roll: now I?m on the third place ...
here is the link you requested http://skipmasta.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3910
think no.4 is a great car but there are too much modifications on this little fiesta ;)

it?s a german board ... we have a lot of high skilled photochoppers in this community ... but sadly there are only a few entries, mostly from the new users :roll: but take a look at the "hall of fame" or the "shworoom"

Seems like your approach might have been a little too "artsy" for the voters.
I don't like the F&F style of those cars at all. Lambo doors look good on a Lambo, and that's it. Nr. 2 made me laugh though. It looks like it's going to fall asleep. :lol:

swek said:
Seems like your approach might have been a little too "artsy" for the voters.
I don't like the F&F style of those cars at all. Lambo doors look good on a Lambo, and that's it. Nr. 2 made me laugh though. It looks like it's going to fall asleep. :lol:

Damn right. :yawn: :sleeping: In these cases, I never know in which one I would vote. I like yours' a lot, but I also like some of the other works. Are you evaluating the 'chopping work or the idea of the car itself?

Are you evaluating the 'chopping work or the idea of the car itself?
you can chose it by your own ... There are no "rules" how to evaluate the chop. So you can vote by your own taste or something else. Sometimes some people even voted for their own chop :?

I think that most of the people do not look that close at every chop. Often it?s a quick decision.

however, I?m satisfied with my work ... took me about 15 hours to chop it

it'll take me years to get to your level
I started chopping cars in march 2004

I started chopping cars in march 2004

SHIT your good i started in late 2004 and mine arent that good
i wanna know how to use carbon fibre pattern so badly :? :)