Ford GT - WOW

backdoor

This coming January at Detroit will be the one year anniversary of the new Ford GT?s reveal. What?s in store for this year? Perhaps a production-spec version? After all, it?s officially been deemed a 2017 model. Only 250 examples are expected to be produced per year at a price of at least $400,000. And not every Ford dealer will be entitled to sell them; a formula will be worked out likely to be based on dealers? past sales of Shelby Mustangs, Focus STs, and the upcoming Focus RS. But for now brighten your day with these new GT images just released by Ford

That last shot looks like "Ford GT - Transformer Edition" by Hasbro. I'm not sold on its looks and with that price it can no longer in any way lay claim to the "blue collar hero" tag.

Of course all will be sold with many likely to be shrink-wrapped and stored in humidity controlled garages as "investments".

I thought Corvette was the only "blue collar hero" car out there? I agree though, at $400K, it is just another supercar.

That car looks great, except for the bonnet.

I thought Corvette was the only "blue collar hero" car out there? I agree though, at $400K, it is just another supercar.

I think it is a homologation special. Expect to see this on the track.