Ford Mondeo Mk2 - ST200 bodykit prices

sifu

Car(s)
-11 BMW F11 528i Sport
I have seriously thought of doing a bit of "tuning" to my -98 mondeo. Its a 4-door sedan model and the bodykit i have been looking a t is the ST200 bodykit. Because I dont intend to buy the kit from Ford dealership (too expensive, surprise, surprise) i intend to order them as replicas. So i want to know how much would it cost to order and ship the bodykit (bumpers, side skirts and maybe the spoiler) to Finland? So if you know the prices or you are a master of googling (which im not) please post some figures. I have found one dealer from UK which cad deliver the required parts but the prices in there seem to be quite pricey and the shipping costs to Finland seemed unrealistic (?200).

Also i intend to drop it down a bit.

Also im interested in prices for ST replica 17" wheels.
st200.jpg

This car seems to be exact copy of my car atm, only difference is the wheels.
http://img162.imageshack.**/img162/9265/monttueddu3.jpg

I suppose the blue car is equipped wit the bodykit, if so I must say I hardly see any difference, at least not an improvement. Instead of wasting the money on a badly fitted kit I would spend the money on performance mods instead, a sleeper is much cooler than a sheep in wolfs clothing...

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free"

Mondy1.jpg

(Click video to get the music to play in the backround for the full effect, really adds to the thread :D)

[youtube=uUurALr_Ckk]STANDALONE FUEL SYSTEM![/youtube]

The only difference I have seen between the regular models and the SVT (ST200 when they brought over the tuned version to Europe) is the duel exhausts.

I'd put the money into performance upgrades personally, but to each his own.

Save your pennies and buy yourself the actual car.

just the replies i wanted. US = supercharger and UK = a new car. Looks over performance full stop. And i was just thinking about it, so i need the prices. If the prices sound reasonable i might actually do it. Just checking out.

i have and i found some dealers for em, but still they are from UK and im not. Shipping etc costs are unknown..

If you're gonna try improving the looks of your car, why not start with a car that looks good? :unsure:

The st220 is hot. More so the model after that but it's still pretty cool.

I think its a great looking car (a great car full stop), almost jaguar-ish. Dont rice it out.

Whose ricing it out? I dont think its a rice-up when i bolt a st bodykit on it.. its very subtle IMO.,