Ford sells Aston Martin...?

Ford sells Aston Martin...?

• VW

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • AUDI

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Merc

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Some French car company(renault, peugeot)

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Some Japanese car company(Nissan, toyota,Honda, Proton, etc.)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • GM (Do Not Choose This!!!)

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
FORD DON'T SELL ASTON.

Fords in a bad situation, and hopefully Selling Aston will bring them out of the Red and into the black.

Then they could start spending money on Advertising and redesigning Cars we actually want to buy.

Sad to see them go, but it has to be done.

So GM didnt bid? I want aston martain designed corvettes :no: and LS7 powered Astons!

So GM didnt bid? I want aston martain designed corvettes :no: and LS7 powered Astons!

it would end up being Buick designed Astons and Chevy's with Aston reliability :p

I hope GM buys Aston Martin.

Then they can build the new DB9 replacement on the Chevrolet Impala/Monte Carlo/Buick LaCrosse FWD W-platform and put a detuned 3800 Series III V6 (3.8 liters, 200hp) in it. They can put all-season tires and leftover Pontiac body cladding on the side and sell it as a luxury SUV. The interior will hopefully be cobbled together from chintzy fake wood and leftover Chinese toothpicks, and it'll have $4000 instant dealer incentive cash back. Remember kids: Google Pontiac!

^ Then they could shut the factory and make it in some third world country where there are really low labour rates - kerching, trebles (a large alcoholic drink) all around.

Thank god that will never happen.

I hope GM buys Aston Martin.

Then they can build the new DB9 replacement on the Chevrolet Impala/Monte Carlo/Buick LaCrosse FWD W-platform and put a detuned 3800 Series III V6 (3.8 liters, 200hp) in it. They can put all-season tires and leftover Pontiac body cladding on the side and sell it as a luxury SUV. The interior will hopefully be cobbled together from chintzy fake wood and leftover Chinese toothpicks, and it'll have $4000 instant dealer incentive cash back. Remember kids: Google Pontiac!

You forgot the chrome look hubcaps. Shame on you.

The sale of Aston Martin initially attracted more than 30 bidders, but it is believed that the final contenders are the James Packer led consortium, another led by current Aston boss Ulrich Bez, and a bid led by Syrian-born billionaire Simon Halabi. According to Autocar, others in the running include equity groups from the UK and Magna, the Canadian component manufacturer. The investment bank handling the sale, UBS, had asked that all final bids be submitted by today.

James Packer, Aston Martin could become Australian? :think: