Autoblog: Ford shows off Police Interceptor Stealth concept ahead of SEMA debut

Especially your government!

we don't need no restore sanity rally...

and none of the negotiators have called eachother a nazi...
no government at the moment, but eventually we will have moved forward, while your republicans and democrates take bribes from everyone and obstruct eachother in every possible way...

yes, our system is better...

no government at the moment, but eventually we will have moved forward, while your republicans and democrates take bribes from everyone and obstruct eachother in every possible way...

Ahem.
http://forums.finalgear.com/political-discussion/
And before you go "he started it", cowboy was merely talking about cars, and you were the one who dragged politics into the discussion.

Bart_De_Wever_Kamer.jpg

:whistle:

This discussion should probably be moved to the political section.

I think not, stands out way too much.

but completely useless as an unmarked vehicle cause all the blackness... stands out.

I don't think either of you realize how many cars we have on our roads that look basically the same as the concept. As far as color tint and wheel choice are concerned anyway.

Love the blacked-out look. I wouldn't mind if the wheels looked more like steelies, but that's just a minor detail.

I imagine that the wheels are what they are because it's SEMA, and if you don't have ridiculous wheels they're not letting you in the door.

I think the most harmful thing to the stealthiness is having a single model at all. Over here Police drives almost everything as long as it's four-door, and even that is no absolute requirement.

I think the most harmful thing to the stealthiness is having a single model at all. Over here Police drives almost everything as long as it's four-door, and even that is no absolute requirement.

Over here you get that occasionally. But mostly they drive CrownVics and Impalas. Only two kinds of people drives these, cops and the elderly.

Bart_De_Wever_Kamer.jpg

:whistle:

This discussion should probably be moved to the political section.

You know on the other side of 'the fat guy' (who actualy is a pretty sensible bloke) we have a flamingly 'colourfull' Italian communist with a dotted Bowtie who is gonna help us 'move forward'........ I see that going well!

But this bullshit does indeed belong in the political section, and even there nobody cares :p

On topic, we even get mildly RICED undercover cars here to help them blend in........talk about a TFATF complex :whistle:

Last edited:
Over here you get that occasionally. But mostly they drive CrownVics and Impalas. Only three kinds of people drives these, cops, the elderly and Spectre.

FTFY

And bone, you just enjoyed a ban the other day because you were comparable off the limits of decency, what's wrong with you lately?

Over here you get that occasionally. But mostly they drive CrownVics and Impalas. Only two kinds of people drives these, cops and the elderly.

There are a lot of Chargers around here too, as well as some Tahoes.

When I want to know whether a black or navy blue Charger is a private car or a cop car, I look first at the wheels. If there are "manhole cover" steelies, I know it's a cop car. If there are stock or custom wheels, I know it's not a cop car. Without the lights activated, there's no way I'd look at this and say "it's a cop car."

PS--Belgians are certainly better than everyone else...when it comes to making waffles and designing epee grips.

There are a lot of Chargers around here too, as well as some Tahoes.

Yeah, southern Oregon is primarily Charger and Tahoe territory too. Though the Oregon State Police also have some (previous-generation) Camaros and a frickin' Ram Power Wagon.

And the Police will still buy mostly Dodge Chargers and Chevy Impalas!

Marked or unmarked, the Taurus makes for a good looking police cruiser.

LMPD.jpg

(I think this was a capt.'s car, no light bar on top. I've seen a few more in town that do have the lights)

And the Police will still buy mostly Dodge Chargers and Chevy Impalas!

I don't know about that. When the Charger police car was new, a lot of people said "yeah, but cops will keep buying Crown Vics!" But the cops here ended up switching over (well before Ford canned the Crown Vic).