• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Ford's NASCAR Fusion

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
The checkard flag fell this weekend to not only end the Nextel Season, but also the Ford Taurus in NASCAR. Out with the old, and in with the new NASCAR homologized Ford Fusion.

http://img387.imageshack.**/img387/5838/ncsfusion130mz.th.jpg

The new car is to be used in both the Nextel and Busch series races. Jack Roush said that he is confident in the new car, and pointed out that the aerodynamics for the Fusion are nearly identical to the Taurus, meaning a smooth transition between the cars.

The Fusion is the first car since the Torino to debut on both the track and the showroom.

See More here

I don't think anyone has any illusions about how much the showroom model has in common with the Nascar race car.
They probably don't do a whole lot more to the Nascar than give it a new badge and paint job. :p (j/k)

Wow .. those fusion stickers really help it i bet. I really don't understand why they still try and tie nascar to production cars.