Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

I have Massa, Kubica and Webber in my team. No wonder I had only 371 points - the worst result. :(

I'm just happy to see all the people that put all their money on ferrari losing pretty bad lol :p

thinking I may sell my ferrari after next race and hope it's price goes up and then buy a shit car and buy raikki so I could have hamilton, kubica and raikki.

not sure if it's better having good cars or good drivers.

stuck in a bit of a money rut atm

Took a gamble and did a risky trade in order to make a no-risk one:

OUT BMW Sauber IN Red Bull
OUT Vettel IN Kovalainen

Considering how uncompetitive the Red Bull is compared to the BMW, and how inconsistent and non winning, or even podium scoring Kovalainen is, that probably isn't a good trade.

Considering how uncompetitive the Red Bull is compared to the BMW, and how inconsistent and non winning, or even podium scoring Kovalainen is, that probably isn't a good trade.

I don't know... My guess is that Kovalainen's form is currently on an upturn and he's just 1 or 2 races away from his first win.

I don't know... My guess is that Kovalainen's form is currently on an upturn and he's just 1 or 2 races away from his first win.

Yeah I was hoping for that the entire season, lol. Hasn't happened, and I've dumped him for Heidfeld. At least Nick can score 2nd place finishes in an inferior car. Go Quick Nick!

YES I'm now in the lead.

I did two good trades before the britsh GP.

I traded BMW with McLaren
and STR with Williams.

Will see if I need to make any changes.

I'm rolling the dice here, but I'm gonna swap Raikkonen out for Heidfeld. This means I can trade out Toyota for McLaren.

Drivers are now: Kovalainen (C), Heidfeld, Trulli, Nakajima
Teams are now: Ferrari, McLaren, BMW, BMW

I'm confident!

just coming up to the half way mark and currently 7/8 of my dreamteam are in the top 8.

only rosberg is outside at 15th

hopefully it stays this way :D

noooo, glock just crashed out 3 laps later ><

I must be one lucky son of a bitch, before the German GP I traded Kubica for Hamilton and Truilli for Heidfeld.

Can't wait to see how much I scored.

Latest results...

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/21/German_GP_08_005.jpg

glock crashing out and kubica not doing his normal standard hit me this week :(

I've decided to ditch my two toyotas and go for a bmw and a force india(only chose as it's cheapest and needed money)

toyota x 2 = 832 points so far

bmw = 914 + force india 150 = 1066

so I'll be up on points if they continue there current running.

Also, BMW are cheaper at the moment due to their poor 2 previous performances and toyota are up so I think BMW are gonna turn around and get back to being the third best constructor.

if I had my new team for this round I'd have been up 90 more points.

hopefully works out :X

Yes! Up to 3rd position. I knew swapping Kubica for Hamilton and Kovalainen for Heidfeld would work out.

Heh... I entered just after the locking before the last race. 0 pts... :p

I'll be setting up my team now though. :)

Latest Results
http://img396.imageshack.**/img396/4056/f1zj1.png

6th! Super proud, and i'm just below the really good people.

Last edited:
Wow, terrible result for Maateuszz89F1Team, and Teletubby Warrior fairing not much better...of course thats good news for me!

Made Kovalainen my team captain for this round... and I've managed to jump 1 or 2 people.

Trading in Barrichello for Piquet Jr., and Williams for Toyota.

I want to say it was a terrible round but I still managed average points.

shame, as it could have been so much better :(

Done a few trades to build up a pot of money (at 3,700,000) that I can spend next round to try and bring in better drivers

Surprising how good I did, because I wanted to make some changes before Friday Practice 2 but fell asleep.

Not going to make that mistake:
Heidfeld OUT Massa IN
Williams OUT Torro Rosso IN

Team:
Drivers: Raikkonen, Massa, Hamilton, Kovalainen
Constructors: Ferrari, McLaren, Toyota, Torro Rosso