Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

although toyota got moved back in qualy, they still climbed up a lot of places so you'll get points for that :p

Results for Rd. 1 are in... some high scores.

fusen is 1 point off the overall lead with the highest scoring round I can remember since we started this little competiton. :)

Last edited:
Results for Rd. 1 are in... some high scores.

fusen is 1 point off the overall lead with the highest scoring round I can remember since we started this little competiton. :)

if only my toyota's weren't disqualified in qualifying :(

Results:

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/di/dinanm6/2009/03/31/Round1Scores.PNG

Damn 14th I did better than I thought I would. Would have done better without Ferrari's stupid double DNF.
Oh and Kubica Crashing with four laps to go didnt help either :(

A solid start. Got two-thirds of my points off the drivers, mainly due to Ferrari's rubbishness...
Swapped in Brawn in Williams's place, and Vettel in Hamilton's place.
Leaves Button, Barrichello, Vettel and Rosberg, 2xBrawn, Ferrari and McMerc
edit: Arse, just remembered Vettel's grid penalty. Hope he can stick it on 'pole', then...

Last edited:
Fuck. Me. !!

I forgot to place Button as captain #?)=%?=!@$&# !!! I would be 6th overall and 2nd in our league. And Toyota getting screwed over didn't help either. Still, a solid start with 6th in our league and 105th overall.

Last edited:
Ahhh 29th? /facepalm

I had to jump on the Brawn Bandwagon to earn some valuable points, while they still come cheap.

Swapped out my Ferrari for a Brawn, and swapped out Rosberg for Button

Currently running: Williams, Red Bull, Brawn Brawn; Button (C), Barrichello, Hamilton, Raikkonnon.

At some point I want to swap out the Williams for a McLaren... I think I will do it after China, or Bahrain. I will also end up swapping out Raikkonnen for one of the Red Bull drivers, or Robert...

We'll see how it pans out, that's my plan, so far!

edit: DAMMIT, CELLOS IS BEATING ME!! :lol:

Last edited:
Swapped in Button and promoted him to captain, and swapped one of my Toyotas for a Ferrari. It means I'm covering more bases as my Melbourne team was very heavily Toyota influenced and it cost me with all their penalties. I'm not as strong, but it's the less risky approach.

21st. Woot. Time to make changes.

EDIT: Barrichello is now my Team Captain and I have another Brawn GP car to replace the BMW Sauber.

Last edited:
3rd! Not bad. Traded Williams for a second Brawn, and Kimi for Barrichello....

I traded in a Ferrari for another Brawn and made Button captain instead of Hamilton, no other changes to the drivers though.

Yeaaaaaah, 7th. A bit better than I thought I would go, considering Vettel's crash and the Toyota penalties. Making Button captain certainly helped. Swapped Rosberg for Kubica so now have Button, Vettel, Kubica and Glock driving, and Toyota, Brawn, Williams and BMW. Can't decide whether to change any of the cars yet.

25th...ah well.

Traded a Mcmerc for a Brawn and Webber for Kubica
currently running
Button, Kubica, Massa, Trulli
Brawn, Brawn, BMW, Toyota

Looks solid enough for next week.

It was a disappointing start of the season for Green Cow Commuting but season openers are always unpredictable and this one was even more so. Forgetting to assign a captain combined with Vettel's incident with Kubica really killed me this time. But there's still a long season ahead so I'll press on toward Malaysia and hope for better results.