Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I keep forgetting to make trades or do anything to my team, so...

I'M NOT NEXT TO LAST ANYMORE! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

settler

Car(s)
VW Corrado VR6
Alonso back as a captain, Schumi stays and Renault instead of STR.

Team at the moment: Alonso (C), Hamilton, Kubica, Schumacher and McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari, Renault.

EsPpY

Traded Massa away for Schumi, and Rosberg for Webber. Hamilton Captain and Kubica.

I'm taking a real bet here with Webbo, I reckon he's a short term guy on my list.

Otherwise cars stay as 2x McLaren, 1 F10, and 1 R30.

MP4/14

lol.

Someone joined our league with a very good team :p

Look for Yuji Ide down the bottom.

su_hy

I made my first trade this season! I swapped one mclaren for redbull. On the other hand after quite a lot of thinking I decided against trading Kubica for Schumacher. I will be a bit patriotic and hope Kubica can score a podium on sunday, or at least perform better then Michael. Then I will trade him ;)

mclarensmps

Car(s)
'11 KIA Forte Coupe
I have made a gamble in order to achieve a secure trade. I took out Rosberg (after just one race... what a waste...) for Schumacher, and thus, was able to fund Kubica. Schumacher is going to be a part of the round robin team, I suspect, who knows how long I'll have him for. My cars are still running sans Red Bull. That might change next race, but I'm not feeling them for a huge points haul in Monaco.

su_hy

Big question is... can ferrari rebuild Alonsos car before Q1 ? Or should I trade him now for Rosberg/Massa/Schumi ? :)

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
Teams can probably rebuild a whole corner in 20-30 minutes when under pressure. Sportscar teams can replace a whole corner of a car in half that time, so I don't see why the car wouldn't be repaired.

su_hy

The other question is whether gearbox was damaged ? If they change it there will be a penalty.

I think I will stay with Alonso though, but I will not make him a captain this time.

settler

Car(s)
VW Corrado VR6
Alonso's situation costs 2 trades (one now and now, when I'll buy him back), that's not good for me. :( Massa in, Alonso out for this race.

Also I've decided to take a risk and Kubica as a captain (instead of Fernando).

su_hy

damn... bad decision with Alonso ;] Well, thats racing. Bye bye 1st position in Finalgear League ;)

fusen

:) I kept Webber as captain for the second week so seems to have worked out nicely.
Shame I have two Ferrari's though as I can't actually afford to swap either of them out for a decent alternative.

250~ points from qualy so should be another "fairly decent" points haul

gti138

Car(s)
Peugeot 206 GTi & Mazda CX-7
I actually made a change this week - it was putting in a 2nd red bull and promoting Webber to captain. Looks to be paying off so far!