Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Shumacher sucks. Valencia screwed me over.

I've come to a point where I can't make double trades per weekend anymore, so I have to figure out what the best pound for pound replacement for Schumi is, in terms of valuation increase. I want to get Kubica in the team somehow...

Well FFS, Schumacher's down another couple of Million. Can't afford this shite.

I didn't do as badly as I thought this round, I was crossing fingers, and I'd made Vettel my captain before qually. I'm really lucky with the safety car he overtook a bunch of folks and got me some points.

But what to do about Schumacher... such a bad move on my part.

Edit: I made the gamble. Schumi out, Liuzzi in, Renault out, Ferrari in.

Last edited:
Well despite having Vettel, Kubica, Massa, and Sutil in my team, I'm still clinging tenuously onto my overall lead. Not a good round for me and I'm lucky most of my competition (settler, su_hy, etc) were similarly afflicted :p

I have an average of 666 points/round!!

I win!!

Everything went wrong this time, Alonso had a bad start, than Rosberg had a good pitstop, than Alonso did this stupid overtake and than Kubica broke down. :(

So since only driver with some decent points was Hamilton it's a miracle I'm still 2nd.

Massa is cheap now so maybe I'll trade Sutil for him.

Into the top 10 !!

Holy frickin shit ! Third highest score despite Kubica's driveshaft failing.

I am so stoked.

Now... should I trade the Renault for the Force India...

Last edited:
My two ferrari's finally look like they'll actually do something, hopefully their value with rocket up as well.

I was about 5 seconds too slow to swap Massa for Schumacher, as I didn't notice the time until 2:59 and the lockout was at 3pm >.<

Seems to have completely bitten me, also I STILL have the crappiest driver out there ( Liuzzi) who basically is like wasting a driver slot. Need to swap him out for literally anyone else, he's like allergic to getting points

my ferrari's gave me an absolute points haul but their value basically didn't move :(

if I had made that Massa switch with schuey and also changed captain from webber to vettel which was my plan before I got locked out I reckon i would have been in the 900 points area >.<

hopefully can start a decent comeback now

I made no changes to my team and I'm still clinging to my lead. The problem is my team looks great on paper, but I guess it would be pretty boring if everything planned out the way they should.

My team at the start of the season was mainly Ferrari power, and it did bring up my average but as Ferrari sucked for a lot of races, my fantasy team fell like a stone. Highest ever was 6th here, 30th at Silverstone, now 29th after Hockenhiemring. :/

I joined but frankly I never played this before. No eyebrows should be raised when I lose badly.