Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

ok that's it I'm not making Raikkonen my captain anymore. Hmm but who to choose? Hamilton or Massa?

Last round I didn't change anything (glad I kept STR :) ), I'll see what trade I can do for Monza.

Darn you fusen for dropping me down a spot to 15th!! :shakefist: This means war!

On a lighter note these last two rounds have been good for me so I've been able to recruit some more talent into my team. Here's to hoping Raikkonen starts driving like an F1 driver again.

Trade Toyota for Renault? What do you think?

Also Captain Hamilton, Captain Massa, or Captain Raikkonen?

Trade Toyota for Renault? What do you think?

Also Captain Hamilton, Captain Massa, or Captain Raikkonen?

First one is easy. Considering Alonso's current form, it would be an obviously profitable trade.

Second one... it's pretty much a case of guessing who, of those three, will win the race...

Trade for Monza:
Kavolainen OUT Kubica IN
Toyota OUT BMW IN

haven't done the trade yet, should I go with it?
Kova is a not stable driver, Kubica is fast but that BMW is very sensitive with the tracks it likes.

either kovi or kubica would have been an alright choice :p

ya I think that was a smart trade, because it let me switch from Toyota to BMW.

Latest results are out, adding Vettel and a Toro Rosso to my team paid off for Italy. :)

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/15/Italy_2008.jpg

Good round for me then. I dont remember who I changed or anything but I guess it worked! :D

Ahh yeah, Massa and Vettel were the changes to my team.

Ouch that was a terrible race for me. I've now dropped two places in two rounds and my hopes of getting in the top 10 are all but gone. :( Hopefully the next few races go well so I can finish higher up in the middle.

What do you think? STR for Renault/Toyota?

hmm really? ya I think you might be right. The customer Ferrari team might beat the factory team again :p.

on serious note: I went ahead and traded STR for Renault. Hard decision, I almost hate myself for giving up such a great team. Part of me actually wants STR to have a good result here, but I had to go ahead with the trade.

Well Ferrari is still killing me, had their team and both drivers.

At least I made Hamilton my captain and just got Renault :).

^ You actually didn't fair too bad this round.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/09/29/F1_Singapore08.jpg

Darn you vikirad for scoring 5 more points from me and taking the win! :shakefist: :p

Other than that crushing defeat that was a great round for me. I made up the two spots I lost in the last two rounds. Now I'm very glad I traded for Alonso on a whim.

EDIT: Trading out Kubica for Heidfeld...yay or nay? I'm thinking yes since Heidfeld seems to have more consistency and the only reason he finished so poorly in Japan last year was because his car let him down.

Last edited:
woo hoo! passed the 10,000 mark.