Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Wow cant wait to see how this shakes out, I'm pretty sure the McLarens and Ferraris should be able to move up near and into the lower points, but heavy spray could F them up if they don't do something at the start. I'm probably in the same boat as everyone else, but I also think I have a good chance to move up a few spots

I'll drop down drastically but it's nothing that the China GP won't fix.

This wont be a good weekend.

Considering a change. Especially in later rounds when Ferrari's engine issues become a real problem.

I'm pretty happy with my Malaysian Round, I got the highest score in the league with 877 pts. I've jumped from 49th to 44th...I'm slowly coming back. :lol:

I'm convinced my picks are jinxed. :(

...or that I'm rubbish at this. That's probably it.
Yeeeeah, I'm going to just stick with this for a while.

{ hides }

HAH !

With that crap of a weekend I went from 30 to 28 ?! With one retired car and one gone driver... What the hell's happening ?!

And I noticed Hitch Racing is good... 2 rounds and not at the last :lol:

Last edited:
Bloody hell! I actually improved my position to 4th! Wasn't expecting that! If only I was able to make the change I wanted I would've been laughing. I'm going to do it now though, swap out a Ferrari for another Red Bull. I think they've arrived now.

Our league rank jumped up to number 4 in the game, I believe it was somewhere around 50 prior to this round. Oh and I moved up 5 places to 5th.:D

I only dropped one. Thank god! I'm debating about swapping liuzzi for sutil...

Well, I wasn't expecting this:
42nd to 27th
832 points this round

:blink:

Well that fucked me over, 47th!!! I'm going to stick with what I have though.

Well Done Final Gear!

Top 20 Leagues

4. FinalGear 3 34,897 671 100,912 646.87

Woo HOO!! I don't think we've ever been in the top 20. WE actually should be #2!!! if you look at the avg per round, I believe we have the 2nd highest 646 vs 653.
The Current Rankings don't take into account the # of participants.

I just swapped out ALONSO!!! for Vettel, hopefully the reliability issues are behind him...