Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

I keep forgetting to make trades or do anything to my team, so...

I'M NOT NEXT TO LAST ANYMORE! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Traded Rosberg for Schumi in order to trade Sutil for Kubica. He looks very quick :)

Alonso back as a captain, Schumi stays and Renault instead of STR.

Team at the moment: Alonso (C), Hamilton, Kubica, Schumacher and McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari, Renault.

Traded Massa away for Schumi, and Rosberg for Webber. Hamilton Captain and Kubica.

I'm taking a real bet here with Webbo, I reckon he's a short term guy on my list.

Otherwise cars stay as 2x McLaren, 1 F10, and 1 R30.

lol.

Someone joined our league with a very good team :p

Look for Yuji Ide down the bottom.

I made my first trade this season! I swapped one mclaren for redbull. On the other hand after quite a lot of thinking I decided against trading Kubica for Schumacher. I will be a bit patriotic and hope Kubica can score a podium on sunday, or at least perform better then Michael. Then I will trade him ;)

Switched Liuzzi for Schumi.

I have made a gamble in order to achieve a secure trade. I took out Rosberg (after just one race... what a waste...) for Schumacher, and thus, was able to fund Kubica. Schumacher is going to be a part of the round robin team, I suspect, who knows how long I'll have him for. My cars are still running sans Red Bull. That might change next race, but I'm not feeling them for a huge points haul in Monaco.

Big question is... can ferrari rebuild Alonsos car before Q1 ? Or should I trade him now for Rosberg/Massa/Schumi ? :)

Teams can probably rebuild a whole corner in 20-30 minutes when under pressure. Sportscar teams can replace a whole corner of a car in half that time, so I don't see why the car wouldn't be repaired.

The other question is whether gearbox was damaged ? If they change it there will be a penalty.

I think I will stay with Alonso though, but I will not make him a captain this time.

Alonso's situation costs 2 trades (one now and now, when I'll buy him back), that's not good for me. :( Massa in, Alonso out for this race.

Also I've decided to take a risk and Kubica as a captain (instead of Fernando).

I haven't got any trades in the bag, but good thing the lockout is now back at the start of quali. Kubica as captain here as well, he's looking very good even for a win.

damn... bad decision with Alonso ;] Well, thats racing. Bye bye 1st position in Finalgear League ;)

:) I kept Webber as captain for the second week so seems to have worked out nicely.
Shame I have two Ferrari's though as I can't actually afford to swap either of them out for a decent alternative.

250~ points from qualy so should be another "fairly decent" points haul

I actually made a change this week - it was putting in a 2nd red bull and promoting Webber to captain. Looks to be paying off so far!