Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

Williams out, FI in. I was planning Renault but I've took a risk, probably stupid thing to do. :p

Let's see who fares worse this weekend, i swapped 2 Renaults for a Williams and a Force India. :lol:

Hmmm just checked as I must admit I keep forgetting to check the team.. I've got 17 trades left :)

Still Vettel, Webber, Button, Hulkenberg RBR, RBR, Renault, Lotus isn't a bad team...

Damn Mercedes let me down today. Luckily I just have 1 of them. And Petrov too, he's in the team, starting from last... grrrrrrr
Then eyebrowsman my captain was driving like a little girl today
Not gonna be a good weekend :D Although it doesn't matter cos I've joined so late I have so few points...

@mpicco: You can overtake Yuji Ide Racing for sure hahaha.

My team was shiet, at least Marky Webby got points for me, and Eyebrows is a pansy surprisingly. My eggs are spread all over the top 10, with Kubica, Sutil, a Williams and a Force India.

As for trades, i got 13 so it's time to do the mental sums for each race from now on. ^^

EDIT: Some manual sums show that I have 144 points from qualifying. :/

Last edited:
I made the absolute worst swap of Alonso for Webber :/

As I posted yesterday though, trying to judge of Friday's is almost completely useless. Webber was 15+ and Alonso was top of both sessions, then it comes round to qualy and Webber goes pole with Alonso 10th...

Oh well :(

@fusen: It worked out eventually?

My score was shiet though. Andrea Moda style.

Either i score little or i am top few. Got iirc 910 points, top 4 this round, bounced back from 19 and to 14 is now 1000 points from the leader. Man. :(

Last edited:
Terrible round for me. Luckily my main rivals didnt fare well either!

Gotta keep an eye on you now mclarenmps :p

OHAI!

I actually have 2 transfers left, not one, but the thing is, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use them as my budget is all tied up.

On top of that, currently I have:

Vettel, Hamilton (C), Massa, Kubica

Red Bull, McLaren, Ferrari, Ferrari.

The trick for me will be to know exactly when to sell, to get my final team for the season, and it will probably require me to use both my transfers in one shot. Sketchy!

Heh, if I hadn't touched my team at all, left webber as captain and not swapped webber+petrov for alonso+kubica then my team would be worth about 3 mill more and I'd have about 200 extra points.

That's what you get for meddling :p