FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE M?XICO 2015

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
I guess no one was bothered because it wasn't a particularly exciting race and the championship is over but there was a Grand Prix a matter of hours ago and I watched it. Nico Rosberg had his hat trick of qualifying then lead the race and won as I thought he would and Vettel had a poor race which he felt was a shit performance. Double Retirements from Ferrari and Kimi Raikkonen who wasn't shit even though Bottas took him out which I felt was Bottas' fault and he didn't get a penalty for that and then went onto a 2nd Podium. Felipe Massa I didn't think did very well, he couldn't pass either of the Red Bulls one of whom should have been on podium I thought but whatever I guess they should have gone for new mediums instead of used Soft tires.
That was all I thought was interesting about that race really, I'm not entirely sure the first corner incident was Vettel's fault, though not really Ricciardo's either he kind of turned into Vettel but at the same time not really.

Another thing about the Bottas incident, Raikkonen according to Sky F1 told Finnish media that it was completely Bottas fault and if he keeps driving like that it will hurt his reputation which seemed uncharacteristic of Kimi would didn't say that in the English interview.

Last edited:
how in gods name was that bottas his mistake?
he was next to kimi, and kimi turned in on him...where was he supposed to go?
same with vettel! riccardio was besides him...you can't turn into a corner if there is already another car on that line! (even when your front wheels are in front!)

oh, and no suprised about Massa, he already had his 2 races/year where he does well...

i was hoping for a better result for Verstappen, he actually lost a place during the race :(

Last edited:
Yeah Im a big Kimi fan but he really didn't give Bottas any room there. Was surprised that Kimi completely destroyed his suspension while Bottas didn't even damage his tyre....

Epic podium ceremony though, right in the stadium section with silly hats, confetti and everything else

My opinion is simply this, Kimi had the racing line through the chicane and Bottas had no business trying to make that move especially from where he was on the track, Kimi would have to have gone way wide of the apex to give Bottas space to be where he was which was hardly even on the track.

Bottas was running in front, it was kimi who was trying to make a move!

Was surprised that Kimi completely destroyed his suspension while Bottas didn't even damage his tyre....

Maldonado drove for williams, ever since their suspension is undestroyable :lol:
(funny cause it's true :p)

Last edited:
Bottas was running in front, it was kimi who was trying to make a move!

Maldonado drove for williams, ever since their suspension is undestroyable :lol:
(funny cause it's true :p)

On the corner where the incident took place, Bottas was not running in front. Kimi already had the superior line. Bottas would've had to back off either way.

Last edited: