Fortnightly Frontier - Star Citizen podcast by IceBone and LoOsE_uNiT

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Oh, wow, it was 3 months ago already when loose_unit and I decided to start a podcast and we've been going strong ever since. Our release schedule is every two weeks, hence the name Fortnightly Frontier and just today we put out episode 8.

What do you guys think?

Also, since we're still a very young and growing channel, we would appreciate if you'd give us a like, subscribe to us or share the episodes through your social medias, your facetubes, twatters and such.

:thumbup:

As someone who is interested in Star Citizen - that is actually quite entertaining. It's people like you guys that create content that replaces TV for me. :) Keep it up, subscriped. Going to listen to the other oness now.

Episode 9, yo, with special guest Fuzzy Modem from team Cryo, talking about his experience with The Next Great Starship, previous starship design contests and more!

As someone who is interested in Star Citizen - that is actually quite entertaining. It's people like you guys that create content that replaces TV for me. :) Keep it up, subscriped. Going to listen to the other oness now.

Thanks!

Episode 10, yo. We're mixing it up a bit, we're no longer including the space bar in the actual episode, so the run-time is shorter. A lot of comments were about the length of the episodes and most viewers would prefer a weekly shorter ep than a fortnightly long one, so here it is.

Episode 11, boyos. This time we dissect the Arena Commander.

Hang around for the bloopers. I think I've found a clip which will be featured in every episode from now on. :lol:

Oh, wow, it was 3 months ago already when loose_unit and I decided to start a podcast and we've been going strong ever since. Our release schedule is every two weeks, hence the name Fortnightly Frontier and just today we put out episode 8.

What do you guys think?

Also, since we're still a very young and growing channel, we would appreciate if you'd give us a like, subscribe to us or share the episodes through your social medias, your facetubes, twatters and such.

:thumbup:

I kind of feel that this game is getting hyped a bit too much. All we have so far is a functional new version of wing commander.

But then I guess if the game didnt go for maximum hype they would not get any funding.

Lets just hope that they meet all the expectations built up by all the nerds in the whole world. (they probably wont)

Also with all the funds that they obviously have to throw at the insane graphics, I'm kind of afraid that the game will end up lacking character and depth.

Lacking character and depth? You really haven't been following this game much?

Woo, episode 19! With a slight revamp to the visuals and the flow of the episode. We're constantly evolving and developing the show, it's not a static set-in-stone procedure and hopefully the little changes will all amount to a better show in the long run.

Milestone episode! A whole 20. This time we have a special guest, leader of the Test Squadron, Montoya.

You might want to rehost that somewhere else. I'm getting 2 frames, then broken link.

[video=youtube;1dpOtt-a00w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dpOtt-a00w[/video]​