Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine is trying to join the forum. He accepted the registration email and made a post in a thread I started but his post does not show up.

His username is H.A.L 9000 if it helps. Not sure if he's stuck in a moderation queue or something.

Fixed, it was because he had quoted you and there was a link in the text :)

A friend of mine is trying to join the forum. He accepted the registration email and made a post in a thread I started but his post does not show up.

His username is H.A.L 9000 if it helps. Not sure if he's stuck in a moderation queue or something.

Tell him to open the pod bay doors.

Last edited:
Space bar doesn't always work in the quick reply box. This is kinda weird, and now it does work. I don't know what the issue is about.

Space bar doesn't always work in the quick reply box. This is kinda weird, and now it does work. I don't know what the issue is about.

I noticed this issue as well when using either the Enhanced or WYSIWYG reply boxes. Switch to the standard box (or turn off formatting in the other two boxes toolbars) and it works fine.

I'm on Windows 10 running Chrome 54

Same here.
I don't know if it helps, but if I type Ctrl+Z, it fixes the issue for that particular reply.

Just had a couple of 502 "Bad Gateways" here.

Maintenance going on or maybe trouble brewing somewhere? :think:

The spacebar issue continues...

A couple of 502's in the past 10 minutes.

.. yup, me too.

EDIT:
There are currently 240 users online. 26 members, 192 guests, and 22 search index spiders.

The system is not that busy, maybe it's a Euro network thing?

Last edited:
Probably not, I got a 502 too.

Ditto.

502s getting more frequent over here. About 20 in the last 10 minutes.

Here too, both on pc and phone.

Not a single one so far today. But it is also the first time visiting the forums today :D

- - - Updated - - -

Jinxed it. Just got a 502 :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 2. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.