Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've ran into a bug the last few days with IE 11 on WIN 10. For some reason this forum defaults to IE 9 document mode/emulation now. Posts with embedded YouTube videos don't load the video and I only see a black box in those posts. I have IE compatibility mode disabled, enabling it doesn't fix the problem.

I've ran into a bug the last few days with IE 11 on WIN 10. For some reason this forum defaults to IE 9 document mode/emulation now. Posts with embedded YouTube videos don't load the video and I only see a black box in those posts. I have IE compatibility mode disabled, enabling it doesn't fix the problem.
Looks like the problem has been fixed. Thanks

Well theres your problem
I should be using EDGE or Chrome, but IE11 with ABP is all I need.

I would like to request a smiley/emoji in the form of a pineapple.

Because weasels.

Yeah I got that too.

Everyone does... fully working Browsers (read: anything except IE) will correctly refuse to even allow an exception.

Everyone does... fully working Browsers (read: anything except IE) will correctly refuse to even allow an exception.

Also using IE to bypass this. I'm sure I can trust finalgear with my password, but it's correct nowadays to simply refuse connection to an expired certificate secured website.

Thanks for fixing it!

Add Safari to that list. Firefox won't pull the site up, so Safari it is. I feel dirty...

Safari wouldn't even let me bypass it.

Even worse, I actually had to venture outside!!:(

Safari wouldn't even let me bypass it.

Even worse, I actually had to venture outside!!:(

My internet was out the whole weekend. Then, when it was back up, FG goes down. Alright, universe, I get it...

Yaaaaaay! Back before work tomorrow! :p

Whats the cause lately with the forum outages?

Status
Not open for further replies.