Forum Suggestions / Issues

Redliner

Will bore you to death with butterfly facts
DONOR
Hookers, deadly mosquitoes, pimps and drug dealers
Car(s)
2013 Palio Sporting
if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error :lol:
Well, that too! :p

- - - Updated - - -

if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error :lol:
Well, that too. :p

Beni

DONOR
Car(s)
too many
When I'm using the picture uploader and send my post most of the times it will only show me clickable link...if I edit the post and just upload again like before it will always work. Anyone else having those issues?

View attachment 18829

just like this.

Last edited:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
The attachments never ever worked. You're just about the only person using them. Use armedcats or imgur. So much less hassle.

PacketCollision

Server Admin/Crasher
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
generator on wheels
If you're wondering why we were down earlier, our hosting provider had to do some maintenance on the underlying hardware. Thanks for being patient.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Maybe I can post here? I'm getting major issues posting new replies and anything I attempt to edit (even if it hasn't been edited before) gets flagged as spam. No doubt there's a queue of my shit somewhere.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"306","width":"1202","src":"http:\/\/image.matttester.co.uk\/2018\/2018-07-18\/Fuuuuuuuu.JPG"}[/IMG2]

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
Trying to post a pic of myself to PAPOY, getting permission denied errors on the attachment.

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
There is another issue: even when I want to go to the main page (and other subforums/threads) sometimes an "invalid page URL" error pops up. Browser is Vivaldi 1.15.1147.64 on Windows 7 x64.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/abload.de\/thumb\/finalgearb9iyt.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
Since the update:

Every post comes up with an error, despite it actually posting after refreshing.

Edits also come up with an error, but only save so e of the time.

Notifications are completely borked and don't work at all.

TC

aka TomCat
Blind_Io;n3555232 said:
Since the update:

Every post comes up with an error, despite it actually posting after refreshing.

Edits also come up with an error, but only save so e of the time.

Notifications are completely borked and don't work at all.
My favorite is when you click the New Topics button and get a system error message, but when you try clicking it again, it gives a message saying you have to wait 15 seconds between searches. So you wait, then hit search... and get another system error message. :lol:

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
First xenforo bug report! I have all email notifications off, confirmed by checking in my watched threads, but I keep getting new reply emails for certain threads.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Seen it before, yeah. Refresh and it'll go away. It's something with dynamic loading. Signatures and avatars get swapped too.

thomas

Grouchy Beemer Owner
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'00 M539, '94 Cadillac Fleetwood, '16 Focus Wagon
Something I am not sure anyone has mentioned yet, but I feel that the scaling of the site could be corrected. I don't really need about 10 centimeters of emptiness left and right of the forum.. :)

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Is there any way you could format pinned threads in bold or something, to differentiate them from 'normal' threads?