Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the time limit for editing posts without being marked as edited been lowered again?

I notice that recently any time I edit a post it seems to tag it as edited no matter how quickly I make the changes. Maybe it's just me though.

How about a not safe for prying eyes -section separated from the NSFW section?
The one thread in NSFW is a bit messy... and doesn't serve my purpose. :mrgreen:

What is your purpose?

What is your purpose?

He wants to post his cars in a closed usergroup setting because he thinks when he posts them in a public section the militant arm of the Finnish green party is going to track him down and vandalize his cars.

He wants to post his cars in a closed usergroup setting because he thinks when he posts them in a public section the militant arm of the Finnish green party is going to track him down and vandalize his cars.
exactly :p

Don't post them then.

Hehehehe considering a member there is happily reposting the images elsewhere, it most certainly should!

(and if you're going to comment how the poster has good taste, at least get the damn gender right! :shakefist: )

Last edited:
It's the stupid forum's autoresizing to forum width.

Hmmm... its force-resizing to 1332px of width on all large pics instead of doing a sensible scale-down of the full picture... Bug perhaps?

Sample post: Link

Its mildly annoying since I now have to open it up on Phyrefile to see the actual size before I can choose wallper or not :(

EDIT: after some poking around, I found that the image loads up properly, but the image size detection seems broken and stuck at 1332px wide (correct AR so vertical pixels is to the correct scale) and it won't expand completely when you click it, reverting to the 1332px wide maximum. 1680x1050 screen with FF6.0 Nightly and Chrome 11 in case you're wondering.

Last edited:
I mentioned the same thing a few pages ago, viper said he has to edit the backend code for it

^ This.

It's the Internet. Even the stuff in the NSFW forum should be considered public.
I know the internets and it's a bit easier to post a public thread around social media than a closed one. Also it's a lot harder to find one in the first place.
I may sound a bit paranoid but I also know what kind of town I live in.

Anyway it was just a suggestion. I personally don't care to post stuff for people who can't respond anything.

I'll see what I can come up with and post it on the driving roads section and probably feature some roads alongside the cars. Argatoga was fine with it so I believe it's ok. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.