Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you gotten out your whip? I find it very hard to believe that you would ever 'hurt' anyone myself.

Hurt was definitely not my intention :D

http://img852.imageshack.**/img852/6054/waty.jpg

Pretty sure it's an image in that thread.

can the [video]-tag be changed so it works with https as well? (at least for youtube)

i always have to edit my post to delete the s...

can the [video]-tag be changed so it works with https as well? (at least for youtube)

Not without hacking core files I think. Sorry. :(

I have a problem with the smilies, I can't click the ones on the right of the replybox and if I click [More] nothing happens :( Tried clearing cache ect., using ff 4.0.1.

Works for me, too (Opera 11.10 on Windows 7 x64).

Maybe NoScript or something? At least the "More"-button uses Javascript.

^ Is that something I would have installed? I only have Adblock, English dictionary, foxytunes, java console and java quick starter in my ad-ons, haven't done anything else.

^ Is that something I would have installed? I only have Adblock, English dictionary, foxytunes, java console and java quick starter in my ad-ons, haven't done anything else.

Depends how security conscious you are. NoScript IMO is overkill... Too many of the sites I browse regularly use JavaScript for everything, and I cba to add a million exceptions :/

Not sure if that's been discussed before but everytime I load a page from a notification email from android since the new mobile theme has been introduced, I go straight to the forum's home page instead of the thread.

I have a suggestion about the video embed. Would it be possible to add a hyperlink under an embedded video? It's a lot less browser intensive on a mobile phone if I keep flash set to enable on demand and watch youtube videos separately in the youtube app (which picks up the hyperlinks).

I have a suggestion about the video embed. Would it be possible to add a hyperlink under an embedded video? It's a lot less browser intensive on a mobile phone if I keep flash set to enable on demand and watch youtube videos separately in the youtube app (which picks up the hyperlinks).

It's possible, but I'm not gonna do it. If you disable Flash, doesn't it load the HTML5 video?

Vimeo says usually there's no mobile version of the video, but youtube is still in a flash container. Guess the browser doesn't support html5 video on my phone.

can i make another annoying request?

the quick search function, can you have it search thread titles only? you just get way to many results when it looks at the content. and if you want to search in the content, you can always go advanced...

can i make another annoying request?

the quick search function, can you have it search thread titles only? you just get way to many results when it looks at the content. and if you want to search in the content, you can always go advanced...

Possibly, I'm not sure. I'll look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.