Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting "Error: Storage subsystem offline." when I try to get into Phyrefile. Anyone else?

Yup, me too.
Mentioned it in the Awesome Thread earlier, after Blind-Io said he was having Phyrefile problems. Not sure if Quiky or Viper can fix Phyrefile, so haven't reported it here.

I'm starting to really hate the way the forum tacks "edited by..." on seemingly every post where I make the tiniest little minor edit. IMO there should be at least 30 mins time to make additions / correct typos without the post getting all cluttered.

You do get a little bit of time to fix mistakes.

I'm starting to really hate the way the forum tacks "edited by..." on seemingly every post where I make the tiniest little minor edit. IMO there should be at least 30 mins time to make additions / correct typos without the post getting all cluttered.

nothing wrong with editing you post...i don't have a problem with that

what i really hate, is when you start typing a response, and then think "meh, no once cares", and you close the windows. it always asks "are you sure"
OF COURSE I AM!! or i wouldn't have clicked the damn cross!

nothing wrong with editing you post...i don't have a problem with that

what i really hate, is when you start typing a response, and then think "meh, no once cares", and you close the windows. it always asks "are you sure"
OF COURSE I AM!! or i wouldn't have clicked the damn cross!
Click cancel on the reply box before you exit the window.

Not getting the BROWSE option at Armed Cats in either Safari or Firefox. Is that an issue with the browsers or something to do with the site itself?

Is it possible to have an option in the User CP to disable the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" checkbox by default? It is kind of annoying me by attaching thumbnails for images I wanted to show fullsize directly :)

I thought the timing was based also if someone had opened the page that the post was on (ie had viewed it) so they would know that it had been edited after they last saw it if they went back to that page. If no one has opened the page between you making the post+editing and someone else viewing it, no EDIT shows up.

Can't seem to post links properly using the link function at the moment. It seems to paste in several lines of gobbledegook, which don't then link to anything. I've resorted to doing them manually.

A blip which can be fixed?

Is it just me or has the lol emoticon ( :lol: ) stopped laughing?

Edit- nevermind, it seems to be working again now.

Last edited:
I'm with others about the edit function. I think it would be good if we got more like 10 minutes, unless someone has responded already.

E-Mail notifications for subscribed threads and PMs stopped working for me sometime during monday.

E-Mail notifications for subscribed threads and PMs stopped working for me sometime during monday.

I got an email notification of your post last night, so it is probably not a problem on our end. I'll look through the logs and see if anything looks unusual.

I got an email notification of your post last night, so it is probably not a problem on our end. I'll look through the logs and see if anything looks unusual.
Thank you very much. Can't see an error on my end either. It's not in the spam folder and other mail is coming through just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.