Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that quite a while ago, but I still can't access a thread from an email notification message on a mobile device (iPhone or Android), it just redirects me to the forum's main page. I tried the stock brother and Dolphin on Android with the same results.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one to access the forum from a phone, what do you guys do to make it work?

Tapatalk?

If only there were a way to send a URL in those emails that opened tapatalk.

Sometimes I wish the forums had a dark theme so it wouldn't strain my eyes so bad at night.

Turn down the light on your monitor :p

Sometimes I wish the forums had a dark theme so it wouldn't strain my eyes so bad at night.

windows 7?

open the magnifier, set zoom to 100%, click preferences, select "turn on color inversion", make magnifier window full screen

dark theme everything!

Last edited:
https hasn't been working for the last couple of days!

502 bad gateway...

https hasn't been working for the last couple of days!

502 bad gateway...

I fixed this a while ago, but forgot to mention it.

This was mentioned in another thread: could we make the game forum a subscription forum to help reduce the new post/ispy spam?

:lmao: nobody likes us

This was mentioned in another thread: could we make the game forum a subscription forum to help reduce the new post/ispy spam?

:lmao: nobody likes us
:lol:

I see argatoga's and other's point of view, but the thing is - where does it end? I don't participate in the game forum that much, but some of the posts make me laugh so having them appear on ispy is fine. The Entertainment Forum on the other hand? I'd unsubscribe from that in a heartbeat.

*gasp* people spying on our games :tease:

I see argatoga's and other's point of view, but the thing is - where does it end? I don't participate in the game forum that much, but some of the posts make me laugh so having them appear on ispy is fine. The Entertainment Forum on the other hand? I'd unsubscribe from that in a heartbeat.

The issue is the games forum is high traffic.

The issue is the games forum is high traffic.

but only visited by 5ish members...

i also would like somewhere in the controlpanel some checkboxes to define what sections you would like to see appear in the new posts/ipsy

My avatar's keep shrinking randomly....I dunno why. :dunno:

EDIT: If i refresh after I post, they're good, but they shrink again later

What do you mean where does it end? Make it opt-out and nobody will be affected unless they want to. And I would not compare any other forum to game forum, which occupies half of the new posts page with 10 topics one after another. All. The. Time. I don't see this as a general problem at all, it's just the game forum which is a "special" one, and always was. It doesn't even affect post count.

1% OF THE USERS GENERATE 90% OF NEW POSTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.