Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error :lol:

Well, that too! :p

- - - Updated - - -

if only all customers were this knowledgeable!
i've never had a customer call me to point me to the exact line of code that gives the error :lol:

Well, that too. :p

When I'm using the picture uploader and send my post most of the times it will only show me clickable link...if I edit the post and just upload again like before it will always work. Anyone else having those issues?

View attachment 18829

just like this.

Last edited:
The attachments never ever worked. You're just about the only person using them. Use armedcats or imgur. So much less hassle.

I'll likely be turning off attachments soon. +1 to just using Imgur.

If you're wondering why we were down earlier, our hosting provider had to do some maintenance on the underlying hardware. Thanks for being patient.

Maybe I can post here? I'm getting major issues posting new replies and anything I attempt to edit (even if it hasn't been edited before) gets flagged as spam. No doubt there's a queue of my shit somewhere.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"306","width":"1202","src":"http:\/\/image.matttester.co.uk\/2018\/2018-07-18\/Fuuuuuuuu.JPG"}[/IMG2]

Trying to post a pic of myself to PAPOY, getting permission denied errors on the attachment.

There is another issue: even when I want to go to the main page (and other subforums/threads) sometimes an "invalid page URL" error pops up. Browser is Vivaldi 1.15.1147.64 on Windows 7 x64.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/abload.de\/thumb\/finalgearb9iyt.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Getting that a lot in Chrome / Windows 10 Enterprise right now

Since the update:

Every post comes up with an error, despite it actually posting after refreshing.

Edits also come up with an error, but only save so e of the time.

Notifications are completely borked and don't work at all.

Blind_Io;n3555232 said:
Since the update:

Every post comes up with an error, despite it actually posting after refreshing.

Edits also come up with an error, but only save so e of the time.

Notifications are completely borked and don't work at all.

My favorite is when you click the New Topics button and get a system error message, but when you try clicking it again, it gives a message saying you have to wait 15 seconds between searches. So you wait, then hit search... and get another system error message. :lol:

First xenforo bug report! I have all email notifications off, confirmed by checking in my watched threads, but I keep getting new reply emails for certain threads.

That's a weird one:
I made a post in that same thread, which included that image. Now, it's showing in @Dr_Grip 's signature.
WCvJCXo.jpg

Seen it before, yeah. Refresh and it'll go away. It's something with dynamic loading. Signatures and avatars get swapped too.

Something I am not sure anyone has mentioned yet, but I feel that the scaling of the site could be corrected. I don't really need about 10 centimeters of emptiness left and right of the forum.. :)

Is there any way you could format pinned threads in bold or something, to differentiate them from 'normal' threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.