Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why with recent polls I havent been able to click on the number of votes and see who had voted for what?

The creator of the poll can select an option to make the votes private.

This is the first time I'm viewing the website on 1024x768, and I immediately noticed how crowded the top bar looks with the addition of the xBox Live thing. I know there are still people viewing this site on 1024 and would just like to point it out.

Maybe we could take away the calender link and something like the iSpy feature to make it neater. Viper, is there any way you could pull up some statistics as to who still uses stuff like iSpy and all?

I'm not saying its overlapping each other... just seems very very cluttered, compared to when we first started using vB

scrolling through forum pages is all messed up now. Is that because of Austere's invisible posts, or is it a defect that just happened?

Yeah, it's Austere's posts.

A bug in vB apparently.

The people's usernames in the forum, can they be overlayed with a graphic?

Moderators are red and female members are pink. Can you only change colours or can you overlay graphics?

The people's usernames in the forum, can they be overlayed with a graphic?

Moderators are red and female members are pink. Can you only change colours or can you overlay graphics?
Quiky had actually brought this idea up a little while back as like a donor feature and I'm not sure if we ever found an answer.

Forum issue - forum is being a bitch and keeps logging me out randomly <_<

Quick forum suggestion - it would be nice if the "online" indicator was green instead of red. It would be more suitable I think.

Forum issue - forum is being a bitch and keeps logging me out randomly <_<

Log out and back in.

Quick forum suggestion - it would be nice if the "online" indicator was green instead of red. It would be more suitable I think.

*shrug* The forum is red though. Green would look weird.

Quiky had actually brought this idea up a little while back as like a donor feature and I'm not sure if we ever found an answer.

I do think that would be a fantastic feature..

I can has monies, you can has name image. :D

The forum clock seems to be running at least 2 minutes fast. I keep seeing posts with a time that is quite a way ahead of the actual time.

If you scroll to the bottom of this page, the current time is listed and it does seem to be ~2 min fast. I'll bug Quiky.

ntpdate broke, fixed it.

11 Dec 22:29:30 ntpdate[25445]: step time server 72.52.190.26 offset -120.453992 sec
11 Dec 22:32:59 ntpdate[27144]: adjust time server 72.52.190.26 offset -0.000369 sec
Close enough now?

Status
Not open for further replies.