DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3
There is an "edit thread", but I can only edit the title, not the flair.

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
Has anyone else noticed weird behavior when making forum posts on iPhone? The "editor" or whatever it's called (the box I'm typing this in right now) doesn't quite work like you expect. It messes with auto capitalization and autocorrect, especially when you're trying to edit in the middle of a sentence or something.

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Has anyone else noticed weird behavior when making forum posts on iPhone? The "editor" or whatever it's called (the box I'm typing this in right now) doesn't quite work like you expect. It messes with auto capitalization and autocorrect, especially when you're trying to edit in the middle of a sentence or something.
That sounds like a Safari problem I ran into when making a web app a couple years ago. Did this happen after you updated iOS? Apple isn't the best when it comes to regression testing.

Perc

Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object
Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
That sounds like a Safari problem I ran into when making a web app a couple years ago. Did this happen after you updated iOS? Apple isn't the best when it comes to regression testing.
It‘s been like this for as long as i can remember, and it seems to be on mobile only. I‘m typing this on iPadOS safari and it’s fine.