Car(s)
Insignia CT 4x4 CDTI Biturbo
Testing the new reply box on mobile. First impressions are good. 👍🏻

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I tried it with the classic red theme and it seems like there's an issue where the text doesn't highlight when you select it. I suspect the highlight color is the same as the active textbox one.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
Car(s)
'12 Fiat 500, '87 Mercury Colony Park
I tried it with the classic red theme and it seems like there's an issue where the text doesn't highlight when you select it. I suspect the highlight color is the same as the active textbox one.
I had asked @thomas to change the highlight color because in dark mode it was nearly the same color as the background. That might be why?

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
OMG!!12 Everything is terrible now! Bring back phpBB!

NecroJoe

Stool Chef
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
ooooh, nifty new-looking reply box.

Ooooh.... I copied and pasted an article earlier today, and was trying to trim out all of the irrelevant text/links/ads, and it didn't look like I could highlight anything. I wonder if it was related to that. I assumed it was because of the formatting of the text I pasted. I'm on whatever the standard setting is on desktop.

gaasc

DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
I had asked @thomas to change the highlight color because in dark mode it was nearly the same color as the background. That might be why?
Perhaps, but I imagined that the highlight color would vary by theme wouldn't it?

Ooooh.... I copied and pasted an article earlier today, and was trying to trim out all of the irrelevant text/links/ads, and it didn't look like I could highlight anything. I wonder if it was related to that. I assumed it was because of the formatting of the text I pasted. I'm on whatever the standard setting is on desktop.

Maybe, if you didn't hit delete to check after highlighting something, I can't confirm or deny either way.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
Car(s)
'12 Fiat 500, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Perhaps, but I imagined that the highlight color would vary by theme wouldn't it?

Maybe, if you didn't hit delete to check after highlighting something, I can't confirm or deny either way.

Right, but I wonder if maybe it has an inverse effect on the other themes? I really don't know how this stuff works.

gaasc

DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Bless.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I just changed it to Unverified, can you hit it once more to see if it's a permissions issue? Verified is a restricted box, so it might not allow changing out of it.

I went to edit this thread about a Datsun to add the proof photo and found I was able to mark it as Verified. Not sure if that's what you meant to happen or not.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple