Forum Suggestions/Issues

What happened to the IRC server? Can't post in the relevant thread...

That was shut down a couple years back I think.

ooooh, nifty new-looking reply box.

THANK YOU! <3

Is it supposed to go from grey to black matching the dark theme when I click in the box?

Testing the new reply box on mobile. First impressions are good. ??

I tried it with the classic red theme and it seems like there's an issue where the text doesn't highlight when you select it. I suspect the highlight color is the same as the active textbox one.

I tried it with the classic red theme and it seems like there's an issue where the text doesn't highlight when you select it. I suspect the highlight color is the same as the active textbox one.
I had asked @thomas to change the highlight color because in dark mode it was nearly the same color as the background. That might be why?

OMG!!12 Everything is terrible now! Bring back phpBB!

ooooh, nifty new-looking reply box.

Ooooh.... I copied and pasted an article earlier today, and was trying to trim out all of the irrelevant text/links/ads, and it didn't look like I could highlight anything. I wonder if it was related to that. I assumed it was because of the formatting of the text I pasted. I'm on whatever the standard setting is on desktop.

I had asked @thomas to change the highlight color because in dark mode it was nearly the same color as the background. That might be why?
Perhaps, but I imagined that the highlight color would vary by theme wouldn't it?

Ooooh.... I copied and pasted an article earlier today, and was trying to trim out all of the irrelevant text/links/ads, and it didn't look like I could highlight anything. I wonder if it was related to that. I assumed it was because of the formatting of the text I pasted. I'm on whatever the standard setting is on desktop.

Maybe, if you didn't hit delete to check after highlighting something, I can't confirm or deny either way.

Perhaps, but I imagined that the highlight color would vary by theme wouldn't it?

Maybe, if you didn't hit delete to check after highlighting something, I can't confirm or deny either way.

Right, but I wonder if maybe it has an inverse effect on the other themes? I really don't know how this stuff works.

Bless.

The downside of a custom theme.. gotta do little adjustments like that occasionally, but I see that Mister Q already solved it.. :)

I just changed it to Unverified, can you hit it once more to see if it's a permissions issue? Verified is a restricted box, so it might not allow changing out of it.

I went to edit this thread about a Datsun to add the proof photo and found I was able to mark it as Verified. Not sure if that's what you meant to happen or not.