Forum Suggestions/Issues

I have a weird one. The Let's have a Laugh thread is organized to be in the Political Discussion subforum, I can see it show up when you look at the list of sub forums in the Off-Topic section of latest threads, but when I go into the Political Discussion forum, that thread does not show up in the list. I get notifications but that's it. I thought it was in the gaming sub-forum because of the unique way it shows up, seemingly not the case. It also does not show in "What's New."

Interesting XenForo permissions/usage... if you ban a user, their threads disappear from view. I've tweaked things, let me know if they show up now.

Ahhh, interesting!

still the same.

B3481D06-471A-413E-9008-8B379BB4D4AB.png

B70A7E15-E8DF-4598-9D20-845452200695.png

Crazy enough, it shows just fine for Guests. Hit refresh again and see if it shows now.

Crazy enough, it shows just fine for Guests. Hit refresh again and see if it shows now.
Refreshed, even tried my pc. Same result, Schroedinger's thread remains.

Refreshed, even tried my pc. Same result, Schroedinger's thread remains.

The threads show up for me.

Do you have the author of the threads in your ignore list?

gt1750 started let’s have a laugh - not on ignore. I owe him a bunch of beers​

Scarface88 started the gun thread - also no

EDIT

I signed out, and signed back in. No change.

LeVeL started both threads.

Screenshot_20201102-213705.jpg

Scarface88 and gt1750 are the second posters in these threads.

I have rash now, is that some how related? :ROFLMAO:
FinalGear Forums is a message board containing information on ancient mating rituals used to prevent the resurrection of the Outer God Cxaxukluth. FinalGear Forums is not to be applied topically, ingested, or consumed without a meal. FinalGear Forums may contain one of many prohibited substances to include but not limited to hydrazine, mercuric chloride, osmium tetroxide, white or red phosphorus, sodium azide, political discourse, and sodium cyanide. If you feel liquid running down your neck, relax, lie on your back, and apply immediate pressure to your temples- this may be a result of a known side effect.

Shit... backpedal. :(
1607364357736.png