Forum Suggestions/Issues

YA RLY

I still think we're in need of a facepalm reaction, I keep wanting to use it but it isn't there! Not sure what we can get away with using but a tiny Picard cutout would be superb.
Something like this maybe (48x48):
Facepalm.png

URL "unfurling" has been enabled- posting any link should automatically pull a image/description/title for faster posting.

Has something changed with the post editing? I noticed a typo in a post I made last night and wanted to correct it but the edit/delete options are missing. It's the same for all of my recent posts.

If I go to either thread in my signature I'm still able to edit every post in there, up to the latest post for the Bobtail that was the 1st Jan. Is it just posts in my own threads that I can edit now after a certain time?

Edit: Still here for this post, will see how long they hang around for.

Last edited:
Good point, my donor status has expired. Didn't notice that, will get on it.

Good point, my donor status has expired. Didn't notice that, will get on it.

Just noticed mine did too. How do we donate again?

Edit:. Nevermind, found the donation thread.

Some editing capabilities are time restricted to prevent going back and "self-nuking" the post history.

I renewed my donation earlier anyway. (y)

Edit: Yay I could fix my embarrassing spolling error.

Last edited:
Alright, since at the end of the month is in a couple of weeks, I figured I should get back to it. I paid to a certain Texan German some monies, it either pays the forum donor fee or it funds his French Shitbox Convertible fund. Either way, I'm all for it.

So this afternoon, around 16:30, I noticed a problem where when I post, I am told that there was a server error and to try again later. If I open another tab, the post went through. Wazzup?

*edit*

like this!

AE27BB0F-AEDD-4D86-B920-E208524F741F.png

I got this while leaving a 'like' too but after refreshing it had registered.

First time I've seen this, so maybe Q can see something in some logs somewhere..!?

Hahaha, while attempting to post this, I got an error myself.

-edit-
Obviously it also posted despite telling me an error occurred resulting in a double post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416_134206_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416_134206_com.android.chrome.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
First time I've seen this, so maybe Q can see something in some logs somewhere..!?

Hahaha, while attempting to post this, I got an error myself.

-edit-
Obviously it also posted despite telling me an error occurred resulting in a double post.

Well that's all sorts of fucked, wow. :D

Same here, but since I knew about it I just ignored the warning and the posts went up as expected.

It's not a bug, it's a feature! :LOL:

Didn't happen this time, seems intermittent.